• Luke Skywalker
    • Boba Fett
    • Han Solo
    • Theron Qu\'ud, me!
    • Leia Organa
    • Chewbacca
    • Lando Calrissian
    • IG-88

Lando, so I could make him an offer he couldn't refuse to turn his rebel friends over the first time he saw them...

I think that warrants an evil laugh...

mwahahahaha!

or Leia if she gets captured by Jabba, whatever you say about Hutts the desijics (almost certain I got the spelling wrong there) certainly know how to dress human dancers!

Originally posted by Kururin

This Awesome Game is between the end of A New Hope and the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back so Boba Fett is still alive and Dengar i think isnt in the game. Boba Fett used his Jetpack??? I dont really know

Well according to EU he did blast his way out, and Dengar nursed him back to health if thats what u mean.

Originally posted by Kururin

This Awesome Game is between the end of A New Hope and the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back so Boba Fett is still alive and Dengar i think isnt in the game. Boba Fett used his Jetpack??? I dont really know

Your prolly right, although Dengar is one of several characters who originated from Han Solo's time as a swoop racer, long before A New Hope.

From what i can remember tho, Fett was protected by his armour from the sarlaccs digestion system, and crawled out

Archived