Home

Best video game series of all time

CagedCrado

Originally posted by CagedCrado

do you mean MM as in mega man or MM as in might and magic? Mega Man was cool in its day, good graphics, good music, it got bad on SNES though. Majoras mask was the worst zelda game ever, well almost as bad as zelda 2

Rhett is talking about Majora's mask........I like to point out that I don't like it and he likes to remind me that he does. :D

I'm gonna go with Zelda only because that still holds the record for the longest amount of time I personally have spent on any video game ever. 16 hours streight through, no interuptios. My patience for Zelda sequals to followk, lost my interest. The sequals to this game have sucked monkey shines.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'm gonna go with Zelda only because that still holds the record for the longest amount of time I personally have spent on any video game ever. 16 hours streight through, no interuptios. My patience for Zelda sequals to followk, lost my interest. The sequals to this game have sucked monkey shines.

:lol: Groovy it's the best game series thread, not the best game. I can't believe there are so many Zelda fans that also have been trashing some of it's games yet still hold that it's the best series. I have to agree with Tyrion... it didn't even require a second thought - the Final Fantasy series wins hands down. I believe there's more than 13 games (as Tyrion says) in the series... there's 1-11 (with 12 and the sequel to 10 on the way), then Tactics, Mystic Quest, and a couple others on game boy. I think they were all great games, and so make the best series. :D

Ya but final fantasy sold as much in 13 games as zelda has with 8 and another one in December (or february which is it ? ), also the recent final fantasy games have all been crap. The last good one was 7, the new ones just cant compare to the excellent 4,5,6 and 7. The early games own 8-10 and i know they will easily wipe the floor with 11, also 11 may not come out in the states. I like final fantasy, but zelda will always sell more, be played longer, and loved forever, while you new final fantasy players tend to throw FF1 out the window, and i know most of you havent played the SNES ff games as you would not be playing the new ones now. (just my opinion, dont take it personally)

Tomb raider lexx? I thought tomb raider was for guys?

Oh and about the FF movie, im sure nintendo was planning a zelda movie because everybody wants one, but decided against it because oh how horribly the FF movie sold (i liked it but non gamers didnt understand it, and the cgi is ahead of its time and thought to be for kids, which it isnt.)

Originally posted by CagedCrado

Ya but final fantasy sold as much in 13 games as zelda has with 8 and another one in December (or february which is it ? ), also the recent final fantasy games have all been crap. The last good one was 7, the new ones just cant compare to the excellent 4,5,6 and 7. The early games own 8-10 and i know they will easily wipe the floor with 11, also 11 may not come out in the states. I like final fantasy, but zelda will always sell more, be played longer, and loved forever, while you new final fantasy players tend to throw FF1 out the window, and i know most of you havent played the SNES ff games as you would not be playing the new ones now. (just my opinion, dont take it personally)

Tomb raider lexx? I thought tomb raider was for guys?

Oh and about the FF movie, im sure nintendo was planning a zelda movie because everybody wants one, but decided against it because oh how horribly the FF movie sold (i liked it but non gamers didnt understand it, and the cgi is ahead of its time and thought to be for kids, which it isnt.)

Well Final Fantasy VIII was good..just too romantic...

But as for FFIX...didnt Majora's Mask bomb as much as that....:p

FFX...it's dumb. I'll give you that.

As for FF 1... I'd love to play it,if only I can play it on my ZRom...

I guess it's just a taste thing..you like storyless fast-paced combat and puzzles(can you honestly say that they have good storylines when the hero doesnt even talk in any of them?), while I like the slow-paced combat,full of story games.

Umm, let me think

*1 hours later*

Aha! I got it........

*Drum rolling*

Final Fantasy!

*Crowd goes nuts*

Thank you thank you.....

I chose Final Fantasy because, its good, its long, I loved FF7 the most...

And on FF7 I beat the final boss with 1hp! And i was lvl 55 (At least i think*

I havent played the one on PS2 (Yet!)

Archived