Home

Petition: New forum.

The Truthful Liar

As you all know Editing Central consists of mainly Mapping, Modelling, Skinning and Coding forums. After some time I've noticed that these forums are used for number of help questions and 'WIP's.

I suggest that iether a seperate forum group alike to the Editing Central with it's own sub divisions or a forum under Editing Central be opened up for "Showcasing" your work. With this the showcase forum will be able to sort through the different kinds of threads showing up everyday in the other forums.

I don't know how much attention this thread will get, however I'm serious in seeing this taken into account and perhaps something will happen.

Opinions welcome. :cool:

Originally posted by Sivy B

i think something has to be done about the WIP threads, they all seem to burst into flame. people can't seem to give their thoughts or constructive comments without everyone arguing and i think it puts people off.

Exactly my point, this way these kinds of threads can be regulated more often.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Sounds like a great idea. Let Legion mod it as well, he's paid his dues, it's his turn now. :)

Oh sure let him be a mod! Just say to the world that trying and nagging a admin to become a mod helps!

:p

Archived