Home

†h€ Mª†r‡x avatar REVOLUTION

leXX

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek:

Thanks a lot Jedi Anankin S !!! :p Very, very unexpected out of you this is.....I like it a lot! I will use it forever!!

.....erm.....um....or at least until I get tired of it and want something different! :D

Thanks again man and good work!

Well silly, because I had never really mentioned anything to you before.....*shrugs* and then you come along with this....:D

Originally posted by Padanime

wow, lookin very good jedi_anakin_s. very good.

*looks at own av, looks at jedi´s avs*

:(

Hey Pad, your avys are great too pall. ;) Don't feel so bad.......

c'mon let's go and feel better with a nice glass of :guiness:

:cheers:

Originally posted by PhantomHelix

never knew u were an avatar maker.......ur good too....looks like Sivy B's got competition! :lol:

but seriously, i like the avatar. good work, my friend!

Thanks. Strange that no one ever knew I made avatars, though... i've made quite a few for people in the Forums. It also says it in my sig. :lol: Ah well, guess people just don't read it.

First : ZDawg, here's your avatar with the scrolling background : zdawg.gif

And Wes, here's the Josey Wales one you gave a link to : joseywales.gif

Second : There's two ways you can remove the background from one image to replace it with a different background. You can

a) Freehand select what you want from an image, copy it, and paste it on top of the new background. This is useful if you're copying something simple.

b) Use an image editing program that has a Transparency tool and just make transparent everything in an image you want, then copy and paste it on top of the new background.

Mostly I've used Method A to make all the Matrix background ones because they're fairly simple, and it would take longer and be less precise to use the Transparency tool.

Archived