Home

Want in on an elite guild? Join Nexsis while you can..

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

We are only accepting 6 more members. We have currently 14 members as is. We will accept any civ and only want active members. Think you have what it takes to join a guild that will be among the best?

Our url is http://nexsis.freeservers.com

Register on our application forum or you can leave a reply here ofr us to review your specs.

Good luck. Remember, Nexsis is only accepting 6 more members.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Tirion

Yes. A guild in our opinion is a tighter group who will back each other up. A clan sounds barbaric. Anybody who is accepted in by us will have all of Nexsis backing them up in complete teamwork.

Hail, this is Sirion of Nexsis!

We in Nexsis are dedicated to the fun and friendship that comes along with online gaming. We are a close knit group and always try to be the best guild in all the games we play.

Guest Lord Tirion

You want to be destroyed already? You have Age of Kings? Nexsis plays that and will be glad to take you on anytime. You will see just what Nexsis is about. =)

Guest DarkTrooper

hey nexis u wanna back that mouth up or u a wussie like the other clans who try and talk trash to my friend and co-founder of the DS:cool:

We will gladly back our skills up. =)

If you have AOK we will play you now and if not we will in SWGB.

Btw, our name is Nexsis, so far both of you have been unable to spell it.

Guest Lord Tirion

If you read my post, I believe I just did back Nexsis up by issuing you guys a challenge. It is up to you to accept it. We are waiting.

Here is a little advice: Never trashtalk a group that you know nothing about. You tend to lose a lot quicker... =)

We are not underestimating you :). We are just throwing what you've been saying about us back at you. I've been informed by Tirion that you have AOK. I'm looking forward to gaming with you.

Guest DarkTrooper
We are not underestimating you . We are just throwing what you've been saying about us back at you. I've been informed by Tirion that you have AOK. I'm looking forward to gaming with you.

no correction you r looking forward to losing to us

Guest DarkTrooper

oh bye the way my partner is......................................................................................Admiral Viper muhahahahhaha

Guest Lord Tirion

Good. We will see you tomorrow. We will play ip and the ip will be posted on our forum. You have the expansion and latest patch I presume?

Guest Lord Tirion

You still have not answered if you play rm or dm? Wednesday it is. If you have a third partner, you can bring him as well because we have a lot of members that want to play as well. I will leave the ip on our forum for you to use to get into the game.

Guest Merek Of Nexsis

All I can say is that I wish I could be there to see the blood of our enemies spilt upon the green fields of battle.

And I really can't believe you haven't figured out how to spell a word that is so blatantly displayed. NEXSIS....

Guest Lord Tirion

Can you possible be a bigger moron? LOL. You think you are so bad and you cant even conjure up the smarts to answer my question if the game is rm or dm....

BTW, after you get pummeled, a screenshot is going up for all to see so probably next time you will grow up and wonder why nobody joins your clan.

Archived