Home

Want in on an elite guild? Join Nexsis while you can..

Guest Lord Tirion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DS_StarViper

young fool endsub wasen't u who was defeated by DS, oh yeah ofcourse it is so who has the worst record?

Oh real scared of you and overkil.......your elite hacker talk is REALLY threatening! *runs and hides behind Tirion* :rolleyes:

Guest Lord Tirion

Ok, EndSub, now that you are trying to become a Nexsis, please dont flame anybody. That is against our code. If he attacks you, challenge him to a game. Please dont sink down to their level than you become just as bad =)

Guest Lord Tirion

Sure do bro. Just follow the link in my signature and leave an application on our application forum. Just have to answer 5 easy questions about yourself. Good luck if you are still interested.

Guest Lord Tirion

Our forums have been slow because the idiots who dont think keep on using that forum to host HUGE FORUMS for the whole world to talk about the terrorist attacks and the new counter-attack. They forgot to realize that it will drastically affect their members and all our forums are slow now because of it.

Originally posted by Tirion *Nexsis*

Congratulations to Warlord for being accepted in Nexsis as a member.

EndSub has also applied and we wish him the same luck as well and look forward to making new friends to play with side by side in our galactic epic wars =)

You never anounced me:(

:D

Guest Lord Tirion

We are still taking applications. Just click on the link in my signature and leave an application in the application forum. Sirion will process it for you.

Guest Lord Tirion

Our site is currently undergoing a change to a star wars theme so please bear with us. The first page (index) is almost complete and then the rest will fall in line. Thanks for your patients.

Guest DS_STARVIPER
so...........................i cant run you over any more, so ill have to shot you.

u meen u would have to "shoot" me man u cant spell

Originally posted by DS_STARVIPER

u meen u would have to "shoot" me man u cant spell

Whats wrong with this sentence?

Your Grammer is not correct either Viper, you forgot the Omission Apostraphy in the word "cant" and I don't even think "u" is a word :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lord Tirion

The game is rapidly approaching its release date and Nexsis is still looking for more members who think they have what it takes to make it in. Remember, you must be ACTIVE. This does not mean make an application and then disappear and hope that you will get in. It doesn't work that way. Any civ is welcomed.

Archived