Home

Mace Windu: Party Crasher (SP)

AKPiggott

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woooooo nice to see my texture work being put to good use. If you want me to go over your textures for the level or make some new skins (i can redo yoda to be much better me thinks) of say misc aliens to populate your level I am more than willing.

Arco:deathii:

Cheers Arc, for a full answer to your offer check the Massassi thread.

Anakin - it's so easy, you'll kick yourself when you find out. Basically look at the SP files in the "strip" directory in assets0.pk3. You'll see that a SP file with the same filename as the map has to be created in this directory and the text for each sound file is defined here. When you play the sound in a cutscene (providing you set it through the voice channel), the text will automatically display.

Sweet Lord!! :eek:

Fantastic! :D I love the architecture, and the Mace model looks brilliant as well, i personally am a big fan of SP levels, however i haven't seen many unique and exciting ones for JK2, excellent work so far AK! can't wait to d/l it :)

AK, Arco and Myself are trying to cook up a little something special for this level. What we're trying to do may not be possible so I don't want to announce anything just yet, but with a little luck we'll be able to include something extra special for this level :D

Archived