Home

Mace Windu: Party Crasher (SP)

AKPiggott

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Higginson

Good news AK, u send it in to jk2files.com?

Yeah, but they haven't posted it yet. I didn't bother with JediKnightII.net because they seem to hardly ever update their files these days and Massassi is just out of the question because the site very rarely works at the moment.

Originally posted by AKPiggott

Yeah, but they haven't posted it yet. I didn't bother with JediKnightII.net because they seem to hardly ever update their files these days and Massassi is just out of the question because the site very rarely works at the moment.

I have been going to massassi.net and haven't had any problems of late. I've downloaded things from there with no problems either. So you might want to give them a second look. Also, will this level be posted at pcgamemods.com as well?

But in any case, it is great news that this level's release is almost here. And thanks for keeping us posted throughout its development. It really is appreciated :)

Got my first beta report from one of my testers today.

He was very pleased with the level, but there's an annoying bug that I hoped I'd got rid of. His saber also turned out blue in-game, which is rather strange. I'll have to see what the other testers get.

Originally posted by Emon

By the way, AK, I noticed that you didn't do helpusobi 0 in your gamestart.cfg, or it doesn't work. Cheats are still enabled after I start the game.

Yeah I know. I use noclip a lot to test areas in the level and I couldn't be bothered to keep typing "helpusobi 1". I'll remove the cheat for the release.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing that's holding back the release date is a few external materials like new voices.

The main problem is performance. I have a mid-high end system, and it runs like crap in most parts. I know it has nothing to do with my machine because there are triangles drawn in places that they definatly shouldn't be, and the r_speeds kind of sucks.

We're working on fixing the problem.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Anthony, i take it you didnt read above Emons post. I was wondering if you could help Jedi-Outcast Movies out with Mace Windu's voice.

Sorry, but DAK is very very busy. I very rarely hear from him and I already have a huge waiting list for voices myself. This is one of the biggest factors in the level's delay.

Originally posted by Prime

Just wondering what the current status is...

Originally posted by AKPiggot

Sorry, but DAK is very very busy. I very rarely hear from him and I already have a huge waiting list for voices myself. This is one of the biggest factors in the level's delay.

Orginally posted by Emon

The thing that's holding back the release date is a few external materials like new voices.

Originally posted by AKPiggott

Wait a minute... that sounds familiar...

I think someone on TACC forums comes from there as well....

Yeah, and also the fact that my name is Dan, might have something to do with it... =)

I still blame DAK for the death of ToaM 3!

Archived