WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

Nice model!!! OMG :eek:

Very nice.. so realistic.. I like it!

all i can say is this model is better then any other model i have seen.. keep up with the good work!...

Any updates?

If you read the thread, you'll notice that Toonces just found an old version of Terc's model, so he's got a bit of catching up to do. There probably won't be an update for awhile, so have patience.

uhh..terceros computer died... toonces is working on it... but yeah... its hard to be patient at times... but i think of it like "hey im a friggin carpenter... i know i couldnt do this... and just sit back and wait!

I haven't posted @ these boards in a loooooong time, but let me just tell you guys; it doesn't take this long to make a model. He started the model in august (that's 8 months ago) and we havent'seen any progress in months. An entire Anakin game could have been made in this time frame

Let's face it and deal with it, the model is dead.

no its hte fact that terceros computer f***ed up... all you need to do is friggin read so now toonces has to start form scratch pretty much when he has time.... do you tihnk that people who model for jk2 dont have a life out of modelling for jk2?

Is Toonces taking on Tercero's Anakin? I didn't knew that. Last time I read this thread, Toonces had found the old beta version that Tercero give it to him, and now Toonces send back that beta model to Tercero....but the bottom line here is that we aren't read nothing from Tercero, nothing at all.... or maybe his computer is still broke :(

Well well... here we go.

Grafox- I'll be blunt about this... read the previous page please.

As for toonces taking on the model.

We dont know yet.

We've been trying to work with Pheonix Oblivion to recover terc's HD..

Life is annoying and in such we'll probably just take it up to him one of these days so we dont have to try and do it over the internet c.c;

This would be easier. But it would also require a trip.

What we'd wanted toonces to do... is have the old version, so that if it couldn't be recovered he could do whatever it was that he wanted with that.

His taking it on, is not AT ALL official.

As for terc continuing to model.

How often does a true artist ever stop doing what they love?

Terc has in fact been modeling... just not anakin. He didn't stop modeling because he can't recover one model. He's currently working on a G-Gundam based project as a repreive from organic modelling; which, face it, is a whole lot more trying than inorganic models. Though no less effective.

If he can recover it eventually then that's that; he'll continue to work on it, even if by the time he does jk II or beyond is no longer something anyone wants to play. because it was also a portfolio peice.

But please dont wait around and get impatient about the status of this particular anakin model. If there are any real developments... you can bet you'll probably hear it from Tercero, Myself, Pheonix Oblivion, or Toonces.

Thank you muchly folks ^_^

I think everyone whos waiting for this Anakin Model should just chill, as when JA comes out there will be another surge in the Jedi Knight community with many moddelers coming to the game to well model, and they will be be bound to do an Anakin model and not have any of Tercero's unfortunate problems to hinder development.

Dooku, I think you should shut your piehole.... Tercs version was near completion and if I can help him recover it then by all means I will. Dont you even think about disrespecting a modeler because of unforseen circumstances that have occured. The only person who would do something like that is a complete idiot. (the kind that comes into servers, breaks all the rules and gets banned). So why dont u shut up, and leave us alone.

"Dooku, I think you should shut your piehole.... Tercs version was near completion and if I can help him recover it then by all means I will. Dont you even think about disrespecting a modeler because of unforseen circumstances that have occured. The only person who would do something like that is a complete idiot. (the kind that comes into servers, breaks all the rules and gets banned). So why dont u shut up, and leave us alone."

The Tercero ass lickers return again!:o First "PhoenixOblivion" of all after having the misfortune of reading your barage of crap, I would like to point out that if you want to talk about your God (That is an understatement) Tercero that it is spelt modeller not modeler, so before you wish to call people an idiot (hey Mr. Moderator that is flaming against me, I won't stoop to his level and start name calling back but I have the right to defend myself from such stupidity)then I suggest you take a look at yourself before you try and insult me as atleast I can spell modeller. However I would like to see where in my previous post I disrespected your God I said his circumstances were unfortunate, I didn't say "hahaha I'm so glad that happened to him" I stated to all the people who are seemingly obsessed and can't live without this model as it is all they live for (I think you fit into that category perfectly) not to worry as I am fairly confident that another modeller will make an Anakin model (Yes thats right the model that defines your pathetic existence) Therefore you don't have to live in hope that Tercero will restore his hard disk and give you the one thing that you live for, I was stating that I wasn't disrespecting your God, also my comments are hardly hurting or annoying anyone so how can I leave people alone when I'm not doing anything to me, however this is partly my fault I have to realise that there are obsessive people here who lack the average intelligence and are under the age 10 (such as yourself)

You know you guys are just asking for the thread to be closed with this pointless bickering which is getting the model nor Tercero's computer back any faster. if you want to continue this bickering, I suggest you do so in PMs, since these arguing is not for This Forum or any others. If you continue to do so, both of you and any others that decide to join in will be put on a temporary ban.

Well although I don't want it to get banned this thread is pretty pointless anyway, a new one should be started as all there is on this thread is Hey Terc you rule yeah or Gee I hope Terc's computer gets fixed soon IF the model is still in production then a new thread should be started however if its not then just delete this one.

• 1 month later...

I haven't posted in awhile as I usually just skip everyone else's post (exluding seka and terc). If Seka or Terc is reading I have some advice for you. It seems as if you are concentrating largely on recovering the file from Terc's computer. Perhaps it would be more cost and time efficient for you to cut your losses and start from scratch. Since its already been built once then it will not be as hard the second time around now that you have a better idea of what is to be expected. Also, JA is coming out next year so maybe you should take a break and chill for awhile. You could start on JA in the fall when it is released (damn its looking sweet already...) In my personal opinion I don't think you will be able to recover anything from Tercs hardrive.

Archived