Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

Lord Tnuc: To the best of my knowledge, no. It may be possible, like many programs, to do a portion of the model in Poser, as long as you can export out to a .3ds or some other format that you can bring it into 3DSMax with to finish it up.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Jessman, I'll try to get ahold of that, if not, I'll continue trying for Poser and do whatever's necessary to get it all into whatever it needs to go into. My first model would have to be my favorite superhero, Superman..in his Kingdom Come look...no, I'm not saying WIP yet or anything, jus' sayin...o.o.

By the way...Perhaps "I will be the most powerful jedi ever!" could be a taunt for the Anakin model? Perhaps his death taunt could be "It's all Obi-Wan's fault, he's holding me back!"....that'd be pretty much his nature..blaming his downfall on Obi-Wan.

I'm always up for getting cool comic book stuff, Jessman...if you have AIM, or AOL I'd be mmore than willin to contact you through there. My own sn is Tnuc Rojam. Don't flame me for perversion ;.;

By the way, I was also thinking..I saw an ebay auction awhile back for a makeshift Sith Anakin action figure for Episode III(fan's version) Where he was wearing all black. I still have the pic, and I could post it if someone would like to skin for that...it's basically Anakin wearing luke Skywalker's black outfit that he wore in ROTJ, except instead of a cloak, he wears a cape. I like this. Perhaps more taunts could come from his remorse..."I slaughtered them all" I think was the line..I don't have the movie on file any more, so I could be wrong.

Well I'm trying to post it at the moment, I may have to go find another site to put it on because boomspeed isn't responding at the moment...heh...x.x Anyway...I am up for those sounds as you said before, and as I said before...my sn is Tnuc Rojam, and I'm almost always signed on doing something or other.

"You're going to pay for all the Jedi you killed today, Dooku."

Perhaps another sound? Perhaps minus the "Dooku"?

http://drivingcatstudios.com/anakinglm.jpg

He's all weighted now, I'll send the glm over to you Tercero. I did the weights pretty quick, and he's deforming very well. Figured I'd post a screenie just for fun :)

I'll be able to get him in-game as soon as Tercero is finished with the uv-coords. He looks to not really have any clipping problems, but I'll need textures to be able to definatly tell. The mesh looks very well built Tercero, very easy to weigh :)

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

Powered by Sith :lightning

I was actually more interested in your DC sounds o.o Like I said, I'm always up to getting new comic book stuff..marvel, dc, image, etc..Gambit, Spider-Man, and Superman are my faves...wish someone would make a Gambit model.

Btw...perhaps someone could do some funky sound editing..mix and match a few of his lines from AOTC to be more like ones he'd say in the classic trilogy. Just a thought.

Originally posted by Lord Tnuc

By the way...Perhaps "I will be the most powerful jedi ever!" could be a taunt for the Anakin model? Perhaps his death taunt could be "It's all Obi-Wan's fault, he's holding me back!"....that'd be pretty much his nature..blaming his downfall on Obi-Wan.

LOL the soundpack i sent Tercero has that as one of the taunts don't worry, as for the death sound you mentioned i made one that just said "its all obi wans fault!" i suppose the "he's holding me back!" part could have stayed but i liked it better without that, i do still have the original unchopped sounds if they are ever needed.

btw the model is lookin great, starting to shape up nicely. :)

Originally posted by jessman233

I can very much do that. give me a few days to collect/edit some choice wavs. I should have a nice collection for you. Currently I have several Anakin wavs.. All very good quality. All I have to do is edit and whoever wants it can have it.

Go ahead if you want but chances are you won't find any different ones than i did, i'm pretty sure i found them all, i even grabbed a few from my bootleg of AOTC.

Doesn't Anakin make like a small grunt or groan noise when dooku slices off his arm. couldn't that be used for the death, or at least one of them. But I vote yes for the "You're going to pay for all the jedi you killed today (minus)-Dooku"

My guess is that Tercero has learned tricks to easy weighting from doing sabers and such, and probably other graphical studies.. its not like one day he decided he would model anakin skywalker, one of the sought after models...lol...

Damn guys come up with something i haven't thought of would ya? hehe j/k but i did get that grunt sound too, also the sound he makes when he lunges with his saber to block Dooku from killing Obi-Wan. However due to the sub par audio quality of the bootleg and the fact there is heavy music and saber swings going on at the same time the 2 grunts do not sound very good at all. I admit i am not too good at cleaning up sounds so i don't know if someone with more experience could get rid of the background noise but i don't think its possible to do much with them (damn i wish we had the dvd to take sounds from). But what i did do instead was go through the assets1.pk3 and listened to the various mp3's for every model, and i found a few that suprisingly sound VERY much like Anakin in pain (got a good jump and falling sound too), anyway Tercero said he really liked them and i think you guys will too.

EDIT: btw for death sounds i sent Tercero the following

death1= "Its all Obi-Wans fault!"

death2 "Its not fair!"

death3 "I know i could have!"

death4extra "I am a slow learner" (didnt use as death3 cause quality is pretty bad)

thats how i sent them to Tercero, but he is free to change them around as he sees fit.

As far as the way Anakin will sound, fear not - Deetox's pack is *ahem* IMPRESSIVE... Most impressive... [/Vader] to say the least. Like he said, it includes most of the taunts asked for, and the pain and jump sounds sound good as well. I have a day off tomorrow, so I should get some work done. Next up I'll probably redo the UV's on the hair (probably with a new texture to boot), skin and tweak his neck, and maybe do the leather tabbards or his sleeves (more likely his sleeves, because much of the effect on the tabbards will be created by shaders. I figure that I'll start from the head and work my way down.

Oh, ReIIik, about your "Raven might come a-calling" statement, I wish. Right now I work at RadioShack 45 hours a week. If anyone's hiring and paying a decent wage...

[/intermission]

Back to the topic at hand, I might get a screenie up sometime tonight, if not you can probably expect one tomorrow.

Keep the feedback coming!

Originally posted by jessman233

Deetox, don't worry I'm not trying to steal anyones thunder. I'm sure your sounds are impressive. I too have taken some sounds from my aotc bootleg.

No problem dude, this is a long thread so i can easily see how you missed my first post about the sounds.

Originally posted by Kevlar

Here's the taunt

Gonna work on some more later. ;)

umm why? have you not been reading? i did that taunt already. :rolleyes:

Archived