WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Toonces

well, except for maby Kensington

LMFAO!!

in the immortal words of the Fresh Prince ...

"north philadelphia, born and raised

on the playground where i spent most of my days"

ok, so not north philly, but center city all the way.

hey Double_S84, is that south street i hear calling your name?!

-------------

had to get off-topic there, sorry again. great model, terc. :D

Ive got an idea for you model teraco. Now hear me out here its somthing people havnt done to model i know of yet.

But i was thinking with this Anakin you could do 1 or 2 things which would make it more enjoyable to use maybe. :D

1) Add a music replacment for the Dual music. Now if you want you can contact me for that becasue ive found a piece from EP2 which i thought was great to replace the dual music called

"the Arena" - totally up to you of course

2) With it Make a SP replacment for Kyle. Hey maybe even one day somone could do a full replacment for Kyle, Jan, Luke and Dessan with Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, and Count Dooku and do that final level on geonosis who knows..

Anyway if ya like the idea gimme a shout and ill sned ya the music MP3. okay :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Uber Sith

Ive got an idea for you model teraco. Now hear me out here its somthing people havnt done to model i know of yet.

But i was thinking with this Anakin you could do 1 or 2 things which would make it more enjoyable to use maybe. :D

1) Add a music replacment for the Dual music. Now if you want you can contact me for that becasue ive found a piece from EP2 which i thought was great to replace the dual music called

"the Arena" - totally up to you of course

2) With it Make a SP replacment for Kyle. Hey maybe even one day somone could do a full replacment for Kyle, Jan, Luke and Dessan with Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, and Count Dooku and do that final level on geonosis who knows..

Anyway if ya like the idea gimme a shout and ill sned ya the music MP3. okay :D:D:D:D:D

Well, you should be able to do all that stuff yourself, can't you? No need for Tercero to do it for you.

Seriously, all that stuff is relatively easy to do. No need to pack it with the model. Just donwload the ultimate mod, for example. It replaces all kinds of Sp characters. If you look in the .pk3 you should even be able to find out how to do it yourself.

Originally posted by Deetox187

I think Tercero was already planning a SP replacement for Kyle, its been said that Anakin will have lipsync animations, can't use those in MP.

You sure? I thought some of the models do use little facial animation during attack animations. Not sure though, could be mistaking MP for SP. :)

Anyway, it's cool if Tercero want's to do a SP version as well, but i suggest creating the Sp version as a small patch that you would need along with the Mp model. There's no need to make 2 big files, one for MP and one for SP. But that's just my opinion.:)

But we are getting a little ahead of ourselves here. Let's just get back to the model as it is now.

Originally posted by WhiteShdw

You sure? I thought some of the models do use little facial animation during attack animations. Not sure though, could be mistaking MP for SP. :)

True but thats not what i meant, i meant there would be no use for the lipsynch animations in MP. Unless it could be made so their lips move when they say a taunt or something, that might be cool. :)

Originally posted by Gram_Reaper

Sweet, that adds a lot more personality to any MP or SP. Is the sorce code for the facial animations released?

I wish we could modify animations, It would rock. It's just nobody before the Major and I tried to do it I guess, it's not hard to do at all

I wish we could make their mouths move when they taunt, it would be great, unfortunatly we have to settle with just the head bobbing up and down for now :(

J/k i dont really care as long as your doin your own thing and it feels right, im cool. When you have blue hair you tend to be a little more accepting than most people. I got to go to a funneral soon. Im gonna look ****ed up.:rolleyes:

PS. you people are [pretty cool. Ive been readin this forum for a year. Ive never seen a better welcome than i had. Thanks.

Double,

Glad you like us. Sorry about whoever died... funerals are always tough, no matter who it was.

Hey, what shade of blue is your hair? Dark blue, or a light blue? Cause I had blue hair once for a couple weeks in high school WAAAAY back in the day. I did it on a bet, but it was pretty cool - I got a kick out of it, anyway.

-Anakin

And those sounds just got better, i redid them all again last night in higher quality. (stupid me had cooledit set to low quality before)

I also added 2 more taunt possibilities

"i'm too unpredictable" (can't believe i missed that one)

"i'm ready for the trials" (corny but might be better than one of the others)

check your PM Tercero. :)

Archived