Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These 'discussions' belong in Yoda's Swamps, Gentlemen, NOT a WIP thread. So either take them elsewhere, or I'll close the thread until Tercero sends word of an update. Plain and simple. All of you know the rules. So follow them, beginning now.

Since I was the first one to mention KOTOR, I feel pretty responsible for the thread going out of topic. So I'd like to take this time to apologize to Tercero, I promise to always remain on topic in any post I make further on.

Again sorry Terc.

Looking at the evolution of this thread.... I'd have to guess that Tercero is something of an anal retentive modeller, usually some of the best kind if they can manage to not also be the kind possessed of a short attention span that causes them to loose interest after awhile.

Either way

It'll all be worth the wait from the look of things.

Anything you're looking at sounds wise yet Tercero?

Seka,

All questions will be answered, all fortunes will be revealed when you just flip back a few pages. ;)

Seriously though, Deetox has talked with Terc about sounds and already ripped most (if not all of them) so I believe the sound is done...

If you have time you should skim through this entire thread (if only to see the evolution of the model, which is really quite remarkable). Also you might find the answers to future questions, seeing as how you're a late comer to this thread. Happy Hunting. :D

-Anakin

I was asking about sounds due to the fact that they tend to change as the model develops. People go back and say, hrm... maybe I like this instead. I was more or less just curious as to where he's going with the sound rips.

My guess is that the sounds aren't setting back Tercero at all, its mainly he perfectionism to get the model looking the way it could best do Anakin justice.

and also, to LBurna, a little appreciation of maybe 2-4 posts is ok, but 12? That many filled up half the page. It is possible to appreciate the game in Yoda's Swamp, and leave this thread for mostly constructive feedback and Progress from Toonces, and -Tercero-... I am not trying to be an @$$ about this, I just needed to make not before it went any farther and another mod steps in and makes the same remark I did.

But keep up the good work -Tercero-, can't wait to see more eyecandy:)

Looking great Tercero!

Sorry for not posting alot. :) My favorite area in Star Wars is costuming and props, which is why your model is very cool.

I like what you did with the belt, cool! I agree about the outer tunic, the sleaves need a bit more width. Anakins though are more tighter than Obi-Wans or Qui-Gons.

Other than that, awesome thus far Tercero, keep up the quality work. I hope to pop in again when there is a new screeny :)

Peace Out!

Justin

Yes just checking out the forum. I understand that the model is subject to a variety of changes and everything..but since its like what..40% done...on good estimate..how much longer do you think it will take until we're about 90% done with Anakin...?

(just askin..)

Archived