Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tercero,

It's been said that bad things tend to happen in 3s. The breakup and the loss of 2 friends (and the accompanying bad news) completes the 3, so it's all clear from here on out.

Whenever you get around to the model is when it will be completed. There are several highly anticipated models coming out soon which should "quench the thirst," so to speak, of the JKII community. So don't feel pressured or anything. Real life comes first.

On a side note, if I hit the lotto one of the first things i'm doing is setting up my own game production company - and if I do, you'll be one of the first to be contacted about a job. :D (Hey, it's a long shot but a man can still dream, can't he? ;))

dude that sucks. were those two ex-members, friends of yours??? don't let this run your life man, i know its mess up what she did but you gotta look beyond that. let her do what she wants to do. you guys are not together anymore so what can you do. and i know its hard, i've been there before myself. smartest thing you can do is just move on and just let her be.

whatever happen, happens.

Actually, Jedi_Anakin_S, its celebrity deaths come in 3's. And with Richard Harris dying recently, I can't even imagine who is next. but anyway, Take the time you need -Tercero-, most people would have thrown their hands up and just dropped the project altogether, but you have stuck with it through thick and thin. Even through the hardest times, you haven't been a disappointment to us.. And we will be by your side when things slow down, and the progress picks up:)

Originally posted by Andy867

Actually, Jedi_Anakin_S, its celebrity deaths come in 3's. And with Richard Harris dying recently, I can't even imagine who is next.

I'm sure that's true, Andy, but it's not limited only to celebrity deaths. That idea comes from the original notion that bad things happen in 3's. The celebrity part is just something that "they" (whoever they are) extended it to.

Originally posted by _NinjaGaiden_

Just Wondering is there a release date yet? sorry if its been asked before

Read the thread. The answer to your question is on this page - next time read at least the page that you're responding to. Typically, asking for release dates just pisses people off. You can avoid this by using some common sense and at least reading the recent things that have been said.

This is not just directed at you, there are many members of the forums who would do well to listen to this advice, and not just on this thread.

Yeah this model sure has a unbelieveable story. Most of the models don't have a much of a story at all.

Hey, JEDI_Anakin_S how many different avatars have you made (including mine)?

I think that relase date doesn't matter that much than the perfection of the model does. (not trying to push ya Terc, you can have all the time you need)

Originally posted by Darth Vader III

Hey, JEDI_Anakin_S how many different avatars have you made (including mine)?

45. Not all of them have been for other people (like you) and I haven't used them all on the Forum yet, but I have them in case I want them. :D

You really should've PMed me a question like that, though.

I am planning my Retirement as we speak for when this Model is released.

I have it all planned.

Once I finish my working life in about 45 Years, Tercero sould be just about finished.

So I can finally play as a Realistic Anakin.

Are you all planning on this too?

Or are you giving up on this hopeless model which wont be released for along time?

Originally posted by Wei St Paliv

I am planning my Retirement as we speak for when this Model is released.

I have it all planned.

Once I finish my working life in about 45 Years, Tercero sould be just about finished.

So I can finally play as a Realistic Anakin.

Are you all planning on this too?

Or are you giving up on this hopeless model which wont be released for along time?

Dude, you've brought the word "@sshole" to a whole new level. I don't know how you found a way to top being a bigger dick than you were last time you poked your ugly face in this thread, but you did and I congratulate you... it obviously took some work. :mad:

If you've given up on this model, do the rest of us a favor and stay the hell out of here. Why do you have to trash it just because you aren't satisfied with it's progress? Don't even bother to respond to my post, I don't want to read anything else you have to say, because you're way off base.

You supposedly work for a game company, so YOU get off your lazy fat @ss and make an Anakin model. Or if you want to see how a rushed Anakin model turns out, download Vahl's Anakin model. Just do something other than show up around here again. Mods/Admins, I suggest banning this clown.

:snear::swear::fire3: Wei St Paliv :fire2:

everyone don't even bother with Wei St Paliv's comment. it will be a waist of your time. i think he just wants attention like how an only child in the family would.

seriously i've never wish this on somebody but i think banning him is a good idea. this isn't the first time he tried to mock terc's model.

so everybody move on and just don't mind the guy.

Theres no way this turkey works for a game company, they would fire his ass pretty quick with his attitude.

This thread should definetly be closed until theres some action again, its gone to hell and keeping it open invites impatient jerks like Wei St Paliv to make it worse.

sorry people ill keep checking the forums for anything new but after all this flaming and crap i think ill leave the posting to the morons... not naming anyone in general but there are a few people on this forum that really should shut up.. period

some people come here for knowlege this is not a chat room... to treat someone like a leper because they ask a question is assinine.. negative comments on the model suck too.. pretty much this thread seems only to be interesting when tercero posts other than that this thread should be closed... too much bad blood in here now for any of this critical thinking and energy to join up to create something worthwhile to the community... we will never see this model if the man dont have room to breathe and despite how good it is.. i do play without it and its not on my lips 24-7

basicly this is a venting post i was going to write this lastnight but i deleted then i saw that st wei guy again figured id better get my 2 copper in before this thread got retarded again

oh and one more issue the requesting of bans is very bad taste the admins allow his comments you should too.. reason being is the freedom of speach.. thats right people have the right to voice thier opinions on anything they like.. even st wei.. yes he is a moron but that doesnt give anyone a reason to ban him or to have it requested that is just not your job.. yeah you know who i am talking about... the same person who thinks he is some kinda authority on this forum by trashing the hell out of anything he deems unworthy of terceros attention.. even tho he is not tercero himself..

if i were to come in to this game tomorrow and then find this site and instead of spending hours on end sifting thru immaterial rubbish just to get an answer to a question because i was told it pisses people off to ask a question of sorts id probably never post again.. pretty much that is what has been done.. so with that ending i say to hell with it... when tercero posts an update ill read it otherwise i could care less about gay sex.. or proper protocol on finding info from 3 months back or just the lame ass bashing that goes on here every single day it seems

i will probably be requested for a ban on this post just because i am the only one ballsy enough to say something really about what goes on in this thread.. which is take away tercero's posts and a few informative posts by toonces and andy the rest has been garbage.. this post is not to offend it is me practicing my freedom of speach and voicing my opinion.. those who are bashed in this post deserve it for this thread is not the only one they do thier "thang" on and im fed up with it... see ya

I just wanted to thank Wei St Paliv for being so sensitive toward my problems and saying such kind words of encouragement. I know how many models he has churned out, and it is so kind of him to be so paitent waiting for mine. Thanks Wei - you're a real class act.

[/sarcasm]

Okies, now for the real post. I've been thinking about the idea of banning or closing the thread, and in some ways I agree, but in more I don't. I agree in that many of the posts lately have deviated far from the topic, but I strongly disagree in that this thread also bears the true story of this model's creation - it shows how much the input I have recieved has affected the model, and I'd hate to close it for that reason alone. I mentioned a few pages back that I was going to put a link to this page in the readme to give all the people who have helped in the creation of this model at least a little recognition.

I would like, however, to clean out some of the off topic posts if that is in some way possible. I'll try to contact a moderator about doing that.

Also, I don't think there are any topics that are not worth my attention or time. If it is worth someone posting it, it is worth a reply in my opinion. I will, however address the more common questions less often (release date... - which, by the way, is still unknown, and still probably a little ways off...). I also regularly check my e-mail and have this site set as my home page, and I try to respond to most if not all of the e-mail and PM's I get. Like I said - if it's worth it to someone to write it, it's probably worth it to me to respond.

Also, as far as other games coming out and overshadowing Jedi Knight II, this model is just that - a model. It is created with the intent of putting it into JKII, but not created specifically for the game. It could potentially show up in a couple of Star Wars to come, and will definitely be included in the Team Assault mod when it is released.

Gee, can't we all just picture cute little thumpper telling us this life lesson.... *twitch*

First, let me say that a board like this, as we all know is quite public, and attaracts a large variety of people. With this in mind, it can be said as with anyother public place, you will come across your fair share of people who find this strange need to point things out about others and what they do, in an attempt to make themselves feel somehow more adequate. That's to put it nicely... I could just say you run into pleanty of idiots. It happens.

And with this in mind I adress the board.

I know very often we all (at least those of us who have stuck with terc) want to jump to the defense of the modeller when people like wei see fit to do things like this;

but in the case of a repeat offender, the automatic response of letting someone know such remarks are "not-appreciated: is unneeded and while very humorous to read at first gets old really quick. I think it should be made a vow on the part of tercero's supporters to simply ignore idiots like this.

And otherwise dont even aknowledge (after their first offense) That they even bothered to post anything to begin with.

As a personal friend of Terc's, I know for a fact just how much constructive critisism means to terc, and I've seen how much all of you have said has helped this model along.

If there's anything you should all take pride in, in the end, is that you helped someone further hone their skills and the promise to see more of high caliber work in the long run.

To Shogun, shutting down the thread would in the end do very little, but if we stop focussing on idiocy, them perhaps we'll see a lot less pointless gibber.

If someone posts a random question and it's in the wrong place.

Don't flame them on the public board, PM them and nicely direct them to another board... sheesh...

Sorry for the Spam...

Seka over and out.

Jedi_Anakin_s, get your lips off Tercero's anus, you are chaffing it!

I can say what I want this board has a freedom of speech policy. I can voice my opionion about this model and I have a right to that.

Because I don't share the same view as you on it, you bash me and call me a a$$hole. That shows me you are an ******* who doesnt take anyone elses thoughts into debate, but goes out on offensive.

Tercero, that joke post wasnt aimed totally at you, but more to these Board Dwellers hovering in this thread like leeches.

Tercero is not god, he is a damn good modeler, but too slow for my taste. I aint bashing him, I know he has alot of worries but, he is taking his time.

Jedi_Anakin_S, please grow up and stop this god damn weak ass flame, if you can call it that.

Tercero Dude, I don't 'churn' out models to the JK2 Community because I don't like the games Engine. I did on the other hand do a fair share of stuff for Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

I don't have time to model for fun anymore, so you probably wont see much from me anymore.

I think that the only reason people are flaming me, is because I am unhappy with the snail progression on the model. I speak the god damn truth, its a shame most of you other a$$ kissers_s(:p) don't speak more truth and suck Tercero's ass hole 24/7. Damn Jedi_Anakin_s, you could become a colonogist with those skills.

Peace.

Archived