Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

Originally posted by Wei St Paliv

Tercero Dude, I don't 'churn' out models to the JK2 Community because I don't like the games Engine. I did on the other hand do a fair share of stuff for Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Just a quicky, they are based on the same engine (Quake III Team Arena).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you again Wei, for driving the point home. You are right on one thing - this board does have a freedom of speech policy - you can say anything you want about the model, but then again, don't complain when people bash you. After all - if free speech applies to you, it applies to everyone else too, and when you are as insensitive as you have been, people will speak up.

I also wanted to thank you for showing your gaming knowledge - JKII and MOHAA both use the same engine, there, buddy.

Also, as far as Jedi_Anakin_S - you tell him to stop with the weak arse flaming - you need to take a look in a mirror, there buddy. It's one thing to talk about me or my model, but it's quite another to talk about my friends. I really pity you if you think that friends sticking up for eachother means to you that they are kissasses.

The reason that you put people on the defensive is that they know that my life has been a piece of crap lately. It's been improving of late, but if you read the forum (and I really hope you didn't - cause if you did you're even more insensitive than I thought) you'd know that I've been going through some tough times lately.

I assure you that I have less time to model for fun than you do - far less. If my having a life outside this forum and this model bothers you so, and if you really care as little as you say about the fate of my model, stop posting here. I personally plan on ignoring any of your further posts, and I suggest that other people who are fed up with this do the same.

And one more note - the people who post here are not ass kissers - they are people who respect the fact that I'm doing this as a hobby in what little free time that I have. They are people who understand that this is a labor of love for me, and that I'm putting my best into this model to make something great for all of them. Please - do us all a favor and grow up. Do yourself a favor and grow up.

-Tercero-

Originally posted by Seka

To Shogun, shutting down the thread would in the end do very little, but if we stop focussing on idiocy, them perhaps we'll see a lot less pointless gibber.

If someone posts a random question and it's in the wrong place.

Don't flame them on the public board, PM them and nicely direct them to another board... sheesh...

Please dont say Shogun on its own cos people could mix up the two names.

P.S i dont have a problem with the subject itself tho in the post.;)

Before you think he's jumping Down your throat, here's a little post script.

As far as I can see, terc has done nothing but been informative to the public on this board... and even when his thread went woefully offtopic he maybe said three words.

I hope this ends here; maybe then he can actually get some work done.

(takes a lot to get a response like that out of him, congrats wei... and welcome to my ignore list.)

Correct me if I'm wrong what modeling skills do you have to have to skin for MOHAA. Besides creating maps what else is there to do. I have not seen any models on alliedassault.com. SO what is that dumbass talking about. Also I think it is certain that he does not work in the gaming industry. With that attitude and lack of patience who would hire him. Keep up the good work Terc. and remember " A calm sea does not make a skillful sailor."

Originally posted by Jrob

Correct me if I'm wrong what modeling skills do you have to have to skin for MOHAA. Besides creating maps what else is there to do. I have not seen any models on alliedassault.com. SO what is that dumbass talking about. Also I think it is certain that he does not work in the gaming industry. With that attitude and lack of patience who would hire him. Keep up the good work Terc. and remember " A calm sea does not make a skillful sailor."

What the Hell are you talking about?

Originally posted by Seka

Before you think he's jumping Down your throat, here's a little post script.

As far as I can see, terc has done nothing but been informative to the public on this board... and even when his thread went woefully offtopic he maybe said three words.

I hope this ends here; maybe then he can actually get some work done.

(takes a lot to get a response like that out of him, congrats wei... and welcome to my ignore list.)

I agree with you about Tercero, Seka. He has kept us updated despite the problems.

And the argument with Wei St Paliv ends here as far as I'm concerned... not that it was an argument to begin with - he's just retarded and most likely a young teen.

(And as for the ignore list comment... welcome to my world. :))

Personally can't wait to see the new shots when he gets them up, but I can't blame him for not releasing pre-mature shots for many reasons.

But that's where it gets unfair on my end cause I do on occasion get to see the model as it looks onscreen while being worked on. However I find that static screens are often more revealing than the actual model in program. Mainly because you can turn it, it messes with you a bit and there's this tendancy to turn it so there's a "See this is my good side" sort of deal. So as a disclaimer I prefer sometimes to wait to critique until he releases screens, so you understand why I bother doing it on board.

hee hee

I've been "encouraging him to make a screenshot timeline with a whole slew of the face shots next to each other to show the full progression of the model... from begging to now, just for grins (and maybe some groans)

who ELSE would like to see this.

Gimme an Aye!

Ok, basically, I know everyone has had it with the different problems, so I am gonna close this thread until -Tercero- sends word of an update, and I will only open it for 15 posts, then It will be closed again. And it will stay this way until this nonsense boils over. I've notified other mods about Wei St Paliv and we will decide what his fate will be. So, I hate to close this thread, but there have been other problems, like constantly getting off topic and other minor issues that SHOULD have been taken care of in PMs, but constantly made their way into the thread. -Tercero-, when you have an word of an update, just drop me a line, and I will open the thread to post the update.

Meaning I got bored and I wanted to discuss about -Tercero's Anakin model. ;)

There hasn't been an update for a long time in the real thread. So I thought I'd make a new thread to talk about the model. So lets talk. I haven't seen many fine guys like JEDI_Anakin_S, Shogun Lee, ShogunBlade, Grafox, Skywalker19, Morphius_Doh, Pnut_Master, Deetox187 ... "Lists the names of Tercero Anakin fans for hours and hours and ..." (the names listed not here are listed in the Tercero Anakin thread.)... for along time. Whew!

So please don't ignore this.

Thank you.

Special thanks to Tercero without who I wouldn't be writing this thread over here! ThanX

Hi! Nice to see that this thread is growin'. I think that we would need a new saber blade made for Anakin model. I'm thinking of a white saber (seen in the movies and on starwars website) that has a white core and a whitr glow and a white swing tail. I'm no modeler, skinner, editor of any kind so I ask you quys lets help Tercero a little with the perfection of the model.;)

Yes!!! Thank God and the one that opened this thread! Thank you thank you thank you! "Jumps up and down with happiness"

About the saber: Yeah I guess It wasn't in the movie:( But go to http://www.starwars.com and there use the refresh button until the picture of Anakin appears-------- He has a white saber! But I just got a better idea:

Somebody could make all the sabers (that aren't out yet) that belonged to Anakin in the movies!

I think i get what Darth Vader III is talking about...

Ok, Episode 4, New Hope; the scene where Luke is in Ben's house and they're discussing Anakin Skywalker.

Luke is given his father's lightsaber. Luke turns it on.

The blade is almost completely white..due to the technology in 1977 :p....

Anyway, if i'm right this is what Darth Vader III is talking about..I have no screenshot to show you..but i think you can recall it..

Originally posted by Darth Vader III

Yes!!! Thank God and the one that opened this thread! Thank you thank you thank you! "Jumps up and down with happiness"

About the saber: Yeah I guess It wasn't in the movie:( But go to http://www.starwars.com and there use the refresh button until the picture of Anakin appears-------- He has a white saber! But I just got a better idea:

Somebody could make all the sabers (that aren't out yet) that belonged to Anakin in the movies!

The saber appears silver/whitish on starwars.com because of the coloring of the picture. Haven't you noticed it's all shades of brown? The colors you see of everything (including the sabers) is off because they went for an artsy look.

Strange that this thread is open again...

"Somebody could make all the sabers (that aren't out yet) that belonged to Anakin in the movies!"--Darth Vader III

if you're talking about the the 2 hilts that ani used on dooku, somebody already made them. it looks good in the game. made by a guy name [JO]Master Shawn but it's not mod compatible though. you can find it at jk2files.com.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Strange that this thread is open again...

yeah i think Darth Vader III bribed one of the mods.

OK! Yes I was talking about the one used by Luke in Ep 4 and 5. But in Ep 5 it looked a little more light-blueish (I think). Somebody could look from the movies and check it out. :D

I did this when I wanted to play as Anakin. I downloaded Anakin's saberhilt (the one that Obi quves to Luke) and the ice-saber so it looked a bit like in Ep 4 + I downloaded Anakin skin. It worked for me at that time. But now Tercero is making his great Anakin model:thumbsup: I wanted to have the real thing. And I think that the ice-saber is too blue for Anakin.

As far as I know about the opening of the thread---- I only know that it was opened after I posted my thread. But THANKS! To the one that opened it. :D

BTW I would like the whiteish/silverish lightsaber.:rolleyes:

Archived