Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

shouldnt be any flames unless aru wen comes to tercs rescue again with his warped sense of what is right and what aint.. many people feel the same as i do none just have the courage to say it.. this model is now 9 months in the making (well almost) the time has come to put up or shut up.. so far all we have seen are pics no living proof that this model was even at one time playable.. he talked about a beta but lol where the hell is that... i just say ok terc has bitten off more than he can chew obviously.. promised us a good model then folded up his tents.. the ggood ole "my computer is about to fail" excuse is pathetic since it takes only about a few hours to build another, that is... if youre literate.. I say if he is going to make a multi game model then what game will it finally come out for ut2k? moh? what.. what game lol it will come out for none because the fact is he cant do it period.. I know i know.. youre evil shogun youre a bad man for voicing your non popular opinions here... your flaming bad bad man.. what ever stfu have a coke and a smile.. this model has been on the drawing board for almost a year time has come for someone to actually make the damn thing and stop promisng people things that they cant deliver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should be banned from the forums due to pure impatience and idioticy.

If you're that crazy about getting an Anakin model out then make a freakin one yourself. Dozens of posts have been made telling people to be patient and respect Tercero's real life, how dumb can you get? And you know what the worst thing is? You resurrected a thread that had been put aside until updates were available...

look im sorry if like your gay lover has been bashed i havent seen a response like that since i told my wife's family to take her back... look they cant ban me for voicing my opinion... stop ya cryin already you dont like what i posted say so and be done.. im far from an idiot and i do have a job hense the 76 or 77 posts lol you guys must live here anyway.. my point is this the model will never be completed so why sit here and say ahhh man thats the greatest modell ever.. when you dont even know what it looks like

an accumulation of months of folks sitting here waiting for something to happen with ill results, i pity you. But what i pity the most is that you bought in to the bull.. dood had no intention of releasing this model.. I have been cheated on before i have worked 100 plus hours in a week and still i went about my hobbies in the usual way.. Im tired of people sayin "look man tercs life is upside down right now" who gives a flyin **** what his problems are.. i dont.. im sure his heart bleeds for your problems, in fact it oozes purple piss water for all you loosers without gf's or even a handy victoria secrets catalog.. bottom line is you guys act like a bunch of sissies when it comes to answering a post you dont agree with.. i dont flame no one untill now and pnut you suck dood i have seen you on the darkside servers lol your skill is somewhere around umm nonexistant.. yeah you got that lunge bound pretty good must be all those hours of sifting thru the forums to figure out how to do it.. but even with a bind i still own you.. this thread has accumulated alot of feedback more than terc had any right to ask for and we all answered him.. even me.. the dood cannot hope to complete the model let someone else finish i, that is all im sayin.. i mean its ****ing jedi knight right? why the hell would someone want an anakin model for tribes or what ever game he makes it for.. no one.. the gayness of sayin "he needs to be banned because his views and mine are not the same" is about lame and what is worse is that the lameness is not with just one or two people it seems to have infected almost everyone on this thread..

Boy terc you should run for pres or something dood you have a lot of lil terc worshippers i dont know which one of em has thier lips around your ass more.. dood just release the model as it is now and ill freekin finish it so you can get back to whining about all the other crap you have fed us for the last 7 or 8 months

know what damn that.. im making my own anakin model and why not i have maya 4 and to get a patch to the latest client shouldnt be too hard to find.. but see unlike you i wont promise anything i wont say yeah i should beta or anything like that.. i will post the wip a few pics untill im done.. or better yet why dont you get hired by a real software company so you can hold up the release date of our most expectant games.. im sure sony or lucasarts will understand that your gf was boinking your bestfriend.. put simply... NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR REAL LIFE!

its actually in bad taste to come in here on this forum and whine about things like that.. sure all your lil teeny bopper fans here will defend you and say man im sorry to hear that girls suck and all that.. well here it is take it from an adult women will do as women please if you are not married then you should too its the only way to avoid hurt.. everyone has problems at work.. i have them you have them.. but you know what people get tired of hearing shop talk (yeah they are working me too many hours i got no raise blah blah blah) dood get another job if it affects you like that... the insurmountable bull**** i have seen on this thread means that most jk2 players have no lives so why cry about what was never there to begin with

Indeed, how anyone can get so worked up over a model for a computer game is beyond me, especially someone who claims to have life.

I usually don't waste my time posting on threads when this sort of things happens but this is ridiculous, almost humorous in a way. I mean, come on! it's a computer game model for crying out loud. On the scale of importance with everything that is going on in the world right now, this rates about 0.00005. I've been disappointed when good models fail to be released, but you go "Oh well, what a shame" and go on with your life. You don't proceed to waste time posting pages of nonsense insulting the one working on the model, and judge people based on their skills on a computer game and still claim to have any kind of life at all. Tercero started this thread because he had a model he was working on and wanted to show people and get some feedback on it to help make it better. If he finishes it, great. If not, it's unfortunate but it really isn't that big of a deal. To get angry about it is simply pathetic.

I don't know Tercero and I'm not rising up to his defense personally, I just wanted to point out how juvenile and hypocritical you sound before you embarrass yourself any further.

later,

Kevin Coyle

I agree with Kevin - why does it matter so much to you? Sure, we'd all like to see this model, but if it doesn't get done, it's not the end of the world.

You've got the same options you always had when it comes to this model : if you don't like the schedule it's been worked on, you can leave. If it's so important to you to have this model, PAY Terc some money to do it.

And I love how you said, "get hired by a software company" like it's in his power to make that decision. I'm sure he's submitted resumes and the like... it's not like getting a minimum wage job or something, so stop trivializing it in that way.

I'd like to know what it is I did to piss you off so bad that you continue to insult me at every opportunity - I'm not the only one who can't stand you, you know.

I have a rather unfortunate announcement to make for all of you.

I am posting for Terc as he no longer has a computer so you may take what I say as authority on the matter.

Last night at around 11:00pm est Terc's computer bit the dust. I was there to witness this unfortunate happening ;_;

It seems that his hard drive has finally gone, and with is all of his 3D work, inclusive of the anakin model.

The only remaining part of this model is the beta that was given to Toonces, who, if you're out there is now free to do as he pleases with it. It is unfortunate as it is only a shell of what the model had become, I was damn close to completion, finally.

This is not to say that Terc is not trying to recover the data on his HD, but the prognosis is looking horribly grim.

With this in mind, if any of you have any knowledge of such computer happenings and things that could help terc to recover both the model his programming and other 3D work it would be much appreciated.

When it froze last night, as it has been for awhile, he went to restart it as usual, only at boot it gave him non-system disk etc. it was gone.

Windows is unable to even create a partition or even so much as format it in fat32. Needless to say this is quite bad. Terc is trying his best to work on the problem. And he's very bummed out about all of this.

You folks have defended him tooth and nail from flamers like this shogun blade for example... you've given him feedback and push his model to where it was before this happened, and the last thing that he wanted to do was dissapoint you.

The model was supposed to be made for whatever game people wanted to bother to port it over to, and of all the things on his computer that he lost The anakin model is probably the thing that is bothering him the most.

I'm sorry to be a harbinger of bad news.

Feel free to respond, I will relay messages to Terc---

That is indeed some sad news. :( Toonces has been away of late, so if we're waiting on him it might be a long time...

However, I have a background as a computer technician, so if there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to PM me with contact information. I'll do whatever I can by email to get Terc back up and running. Just don't format the drive without speaking to me first. :)

Hope to hear from you both soon.

I guess I speak for all when i ask the question: Whether or not the version that was on Terc's computer is lost, what's to become of the project. If Toonces gives the beta copy to Tercero, will he continue? Give-up?

I know its hard to ask the question, but someone had to ask. Hope ya get the pc back up and running Tercero, for all reasons, not just anakin.

That sucks, this model was really looking good. Good luck on getting the hard drive up and running again if it's even possible.

If tercero is not able to recover his work I may take on the task of making an Anakin model. I doubt I could match the quality of this model but I'll try my best to get as close as I can.

Yes... so far, everything that terc had was lost.

If the beta is recovered there is the odd chance that he may go back to working on it. But with toonces apparently not around it may be tough to get the beta back to him.

If he does happen to return I will let you all know that Terc went out immediately today and purchased a new Hard drive.

This said he will be attempting to recover things if it is indeed possible, he will continue work.

With things hinging on the recoverability of his work---

I'll keep you updated.

Actually the other night i was trying to help him through recovery. I have a few advanced techniques that may be able to save his HD. They involve partition magic and a linux rescue disk. (Ive completely wiped a partition off my drive and recovered it using this method, so i know it works)

Anyways, hopefully if tercero ever gets back to me on AIM again i can help him out.

There is a difference between voicing an opionion and directed attacks of bashing and flaming, which is wha ShogunBlade was doing, and was well aware of it. Now he is going to be unbanned tonight, but he will be warned that with 3 strikes, he is gone from the LF.

On another news, I did see Tercero's name logged in, but couldnt say if for sure if it was him or a friend who he asked to log in.

Yes folks Toonces is MIA cant find him anywhere. But some of our staff here at AOTCTC say they have talk to him not to long ago. After all he is in our TC so he has to report in once in awhile. Also I work as a Computer Technician and Id have to agree with Scout Trooper and Rebel Spy. But if you need any more help Ill be glad to offer it.

Thing I don't get is why is there so much bitching and whining over a model and even more bitching and whinning from people defending it, I mean there is already another Anakin model for those who can't bear to live without one, use that to keep you informed but seriously this isn't an opinion here this is a fact there is so much ass kissing of the author of this model here, also no offence anyone but I wouldn't share any news about the state of my relationship with my girlfriend to any of you guys.

Well, everyone is different on how they are willing to express their RL to others. Some more than others, and others, too much if you know what I mean! But, hopefully we'll hear back from Tercero and Toonces soon. They are both talented, and like DarkLord60 said, he is a part of the AOTC TC and a member of JKII.net, so hopefully we'll hear back from them:)

Count_Dooku your right in a way. People have become to attched with this model and are to Obsessed. But take it easy on them. Come on you too probably once wanted this model really bad to. I know I did. But its olny a model. Oh yeah and I am not kissing anyones ass.

Archived