Home

Prepare yourselves

Swordmaster

... for the ugliest color scheme on the web -- ever! Yes, this forum is finally getting a customized look and feel (complete with variable width tables! *audience goes wild*). It'll be crude, it'll be disgusting, it'll be everything you've learned to expect from LucasFans!

Love,

Swordmaster

the smooth operator

Oh well, here we are with a bean soup color scheme. I like the getting rid of <table width="770">!

Har, har about GC as a moderator! He's never around. Sadly I can't think of anything nice and slime dripping to say to C Shutt so I guess I'll have to behave.

I futher guess that this forum does still has ****ing content control.

I believe it's a little too early to start talking about me making a custom made forum and web site.

Moan, moan, moan. :rolleyes: The color scheme stays, unless you want to go back to fixed width. Your call, really. (Yes, I refered to the Colors C Shutt Hates design manual.) [This message was brought to you by United Eye Surgeons and the Optician Association.]

As for the mods, I just took a brief look and thought GC was around since he's made so many posts. Guess he's not? Well, we can always change that if things don't work out. Didn't really have any deep thoughts behind the choices (as C Shutt's case goes to prove).

Maybe you got me wrong, Swordmaster. I like the pea soup (there's another!) scheme. I'm fully with Gabez.

If the colors bother you, why not just change them?

Oh, that's right. You're not able to do that as a mere mod.

Please make Carl an admin, somebody!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived