Com Raven

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by FunClown

ComRaven, Eets, Leemu, Hannibal, or anyone else I have failed to mention, are we going to have another naming contest for the non-spoiler forums?

Well, right now we are in discussion of exactly what forums we need. Now I don't know if there will be a contest, so close to release and all, I think we might just give them names. Though I don't run the show.....anything's possible. :)

Well, right now we are in discussion of exactly what forums we need. Now I don't know if there will be a contest, so close to release and all, I think we might just give them names. Though I don't run the show.....anything's possible.

That's ok. It's you administrators and mods that do all the work, so I would understand completely if you guys named them yourselves. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Now I am just wondering when these new forums/sections will be up.

I think people can already be messed up with spoilers by now.

BTW, has Burrie already left?? :(

Edit: WellI wait 5 minutes and Com answers in a new thread. Everyone go to that thread now! :D

I still want to know about Burrie though. :(

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

BTW, has Burrie already left?? :(

Still around, although I've pretty much been hiding in the shadows these last couple o' days, mentally preparing myself :p. I'll post a thread over at the Atho Spaceport Cantina tomorrow, unsubscribe me from virtually all the threads(if possible), mayhaps change my signature, and after that... well, my next post/thread would then probably be about my adventure throughout Knights of the Old Republic.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if this has been said (i havent read all the posts, i have too much time on my hands) but i read one of the 1st ones that said something in the downloads section. i would like there to be a trailer download. lol i have made a thread on someone givving it to me via email. but nobody has replied:(

since i dont have a XB and have no $$ for it i will have to wait for the PC version and i cant wait that long without a trailer to watch OVER and OVER and OVER again. anyways enough of my retarded rambling.

trailer please.

• 1 month later...

Yup its one of the best games i ever played on, its in league with my final fantasy games!! LoL

Anyways it is a bit too short its like ship thing - Taris - Council - Star map - star forge - END!

i wudda thought it was a longer game but there are alot of side quests in it etc...

i gotta question also is there only 2 racing tracks for swoop racing AFTER taris is destroyed?

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by KaBuTaR

There are SOOOO many games I want to play but can't coz they're on consoles... grrr~!

The only game i REALLY REALLY liked for PS was FF VIII... that was wicked. :D

For me, there was no question about which console to get..... how else could I play my beloved Final Fantasy series, including Final Fantasy X....the signature game of the ps2 upon its release.

With FFXI and FFXII on their way...I have never regretted the purchase of my ps2.... mind you I also have a decent gaming PC, a GBA, and hope to get a Gcube once their prices drop even further....

as you can tell from my avatar, my favorite Final Fantasy is...........

MTFBWYA

• 2 months later...

Have the moderators totally forgotten that this site exists? Anyways, I've been trying to contact you guys about hosting ym site, which would be hosting all mods and utilities made by SwKnights modders, so we can have a main download site, rather than emailing stuff all over to get it to eachother. Wake up! :p

• 8 months later...

ok i now own a pc, xbox and a ps2

i originaly had a pc but i really wanted a console and my 1st choice was ps2 because there were so many games on it i wanted to play so my partner bought me on for valentines day even though she hates consoles and is useless at games now thats love for you

now at one point i had no intention of getting an xbox but then i played halo, but i thought thats just one game i like im not gonna but a console based on one great game then i played kotor on an xbox, i then smile at my partner and on my birthday i get an xbox

both console have there positives and negetives and i'm not even going to bother to try and debate which one is better

yes the xbox has better graphics and sound and the hard drive is a godsend and i do think the ps2 should have one and i hope the ps3 will have one, and yes the ps2 has more games

but when it comes to games i prefer quality to quantity and the majority of games 'rushed' out onto the ps2 aren't all that good so i have a variety of games for a variety of formats and i like them all

um the idea of a chatroom in swknights is a great idea but i think chatrooms would be better because to be honest these forums have a lot of visiters it would be nice if chatrooms just like the threads had specific themes to talk about i.e modding, tsl release date, bastila's bra size:D etc etc so if you could just click on chatrooms and see a list of rooms just like we do with threads and we can see how many ppl are in a room chatting and then click on the room we want to join in the chat

p.s. i also hope that if you do do chatrooms that when ppl do go into the chatrooms it will be full of ppl eager to talk about the topic at hand i.e. kotor rather than flirting wich i found was the biggest problem with a lot of msn chatrooms i have a partner and im not looking for another i just wanna chat with ppl interested in kotor as much as me lol :D

Archived