Home

Seeking Padawan

00M-187

I am seeking a Padawan to train, we (Jedi) are establishing a Jedi council. Once you have passed the trials, a Jedi you will be....

I am "Master_Ytnom" on the zone,

If anyone wishes to test my skill as a master please message me and I will destroy you in NF(Jump Only) Dueling...

Any skillset welcome, from completed noob to intermediate.

May the Force be with you!

Uh there's already a Jedi Academy, there's an actual clan named Jedi Academy that's also set up like this, and there's a clan named Jedi Council as well. Also there's tons of saber only clans out there that have this Master - Padawan setup. If you want to start a "jedi council" perhaps you should look into joining one of the established ones already in existence. Just a thought.

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

Uh there's already a Jedi Academy, there's an actual clan named Jedi Academy that's also set up like this, and there's a clan named Jedi Council as well. Also there's tons of saber only clans out there that have this Master - Padawan setup. If you want to start a "jedi council" perhaps you should look into joining one of the established ones already in existence. Just a thought.

Thanks for whoring up my thread. As it states I seek a Padawan and we (my new clan) are establishing a Jedi council, I dont want to join a clan.

I know, I'm laughing hysterically myself. As if this kid had any power. And I'll say it again. WRONG FORUM GENIUS! This should have been posted in the clan/recruiting/etc forum. Not here. Silly lil Jedi Master wannabe.

Banned! :D

I know, I'm laughing hysterically myself. As if this kid had any power. And I'll say it again. WRONG FORUM GENIUS! This should have been posted in the clan/recruiting/etc forum. Not here. Silly lil Jedi Master wannabe.

Oh ya as for your comment about Jedi Master wannabe you know my name, its "Master_Ytnom" on the Zone, come find me any time you want and I will 0wn your a$$ just like I 0wn this thread! PLEASE COME FIND ME, PLEASE! :slsaber:

Originally posted by Break_dF

Well...considering I haven't been *owned* in say, 5 or 6 months, I seriously doubt that you would be the one to do it.

I wasnt speaking to you, but anyways. Lets play tonight, bring it. Find me on the Zone the name is "Master_Ytnom" Please let me 0wn y0u, so I can brag about it in this thread...:D

Archived