Home

Legolas Model needed!

Matt-Liell

Come on, someone! You gotta hear him by now! Or are you all too busy with other models? Again: COME ON, the guy's gonna help with skinning, texturing and things like that.

I myself would like to help, Yadu, but I don't have the required skills ---- No skills at all. My first model so far was a box with a lot of things attatched to it that it would look like a boxlike droid. But my computer crashed before I could save it.:( And anyways, I didn't have a skin for it. Also do you know anyone who would want to make a skin for a BOX?;)

BTW: If someone really would start the model we would need a good set of taunts. But I hope that someone does start to make the model. Also I would like a model of a Ringwraith a big dark guy who hisses all the time and keeps repeating: " SHIRE, BAGINSSS" or somethin' like that. He would be cool!;)

OK you Legolas fans out there.

I contacted Major Clod and I'm waiting his reply as we speak.;)

Yadu... I said in the message to him that you could do the skinning and texturing and stuff like that (as you said in one of your posts). I hope you don't mind that.

Edit: I include here a site that has many Legolas pics on it:

http://fellowship_place.tripod.com/thefellowshipsplace/id20.html

Thank you my friend at least someone is listning, until i get a model i started a better skin for the old legolas skin ill post some pics soon sound good? and about major clod when he contacts u please PM me Darth Vader III! and hes thinking exactly what i am why r u guys ignoring me! it would be a greatly popular model but alll u do is toss it aside! lets hope Major Clod makes it, hes great!

i was just wondering, you know the skin you just posted, is that done over an old model obviously then? Back onto the subject of someone modelling him, would be great and an excellent add to JK2 models...

what you might need to do is to find more pictures of him such as front/side/back views ect so it makes it easier for people to modle him. (as if you didnt know already:P)

but yeah, if you want you can make a post in the modelling forum to get to start reading your requests.

id love to try to model him, but frankly my modelling skills are very low, and ive only just started... hope everything starts moving ahead mate.... Craig "sevled/opul" Delves

i was just wondering, you know the skin you just posted, is that done over an old model obviously then? Back onto the subject of someone modelling him, would be great and an excellent add to JK2 models...

what you might need to do is to find more pictures of him such as front/side/back views ect so it makes it easier for people to modle him. (as if you didnt know already:P)

but yeah, if you want you can make a post in the modelling forum to get to start reading your requests.

id love to try to model him, but frankly my modelling skills are very low, and ive only just started... hope everything starts moving ahead mate.... Craig "sevled/opul" Delves

Uhh...Ring Wraith's have been made and they do that cool screamy thingy thing that they do do so well...damn! someone IM'd me and I forgot my point...YES!! Legolas model! HAHA!! He was the coolest...easily. Make a mod that replaces the lightsabers with those elven swords he uses! that'd be sweet

Originally posted by MasterKoon237

I do belive there is a legolas model out already.So there is no need to worry.Just click on the link......."http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=6916".....Ok so it a skin but it's sweet!!

yea, thats not a model home boy. its the exar kun model without the cape. but u said that...its sweet but its too stockey to be an elf...needs to be sleeeeeeeeeeeenderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Archived