Home

Is anyone just Dieing to be a starfighter Pilot?

YoDa2k2

Cuz i certanly am, i just cant wait to take up an x-wing and attack a fleet of stardestroyers with my wingmates =D so hear are some questions:

Will you be able to have planetary air battles?

Will you be able to fly a snowspeeder (airspeeder)? and if so, will you be able to hogtie some AT-AT walkers? ^_^

Will some of the expanded universe starfighters be avalable for purchase? like the Z-95 Headhunter, or the Virago or the Phantom TIE ect..

Will starfighters from Episodes 1-3 be in the game? like the N-1 Starfighter or the Jedi Starfighter ect..

will you be able to manufacture starfighters?

Will you be able to design your own starfighter?

thats all for now, post/answer questions about the space exp pack hear.

PS: please forgive any spelling errors lol i have poor spelling

To your first question i can give you a straight answer.

YES! i am also dying to be a fighterpilot.

now i was first planning on an X-wing aswell... but now.... im hoping that the Naboo starfighter will be in the game. i love that fighter... and im planning on owning a cargo freighter like a corellian ship.

Now to all your other questions..... i have....... one answer that doesnt please me to say:

NOBODY KNOWS YET!

the only one who knows .......... are the developers. and they are so fixated on the realease without the space expansion..... so we only will get those questions... once they start full time development with the space expansion.

sorry man

-Wraith 8-

I'm not dying to be a fighter pilot, because I still muck about with X-Wing Alliance.

However, I am planning on owning something of everything. The Imperial shuttle is the most graceful thing I've seen in the SW universe, but I'm not about to pass up an X-Wing and a heavily-modifiable YT-1300, which I may call the Centennial Griffon. :D

While I'm on the subject, does the EU stuff ever reveal how the Falcon got its name?

Originally posted by Galin Masek

I'm sure with enough hours of dedication to the game you will all get your wish.

But what about us 56-64k people, think of us! With our connections, being a pilot would be near impossible im sure.

That's why we are paying per month so we wont lag. it might be possible that we can fly.

Hope space combat is possible, however i fear that it may not be :mad:

Would love to modify a corellian fighter a-la Punishing One and go off hunting.

However, i doubt any space style play would be as good as the x-wing series (incl rogue squadron) and is prolly a big ask to have the devs create the wonderful landscapes we have seen in the screenies AND put a load of work into spacescapes too.

As for the Millennium Falcon question, there is a story behind it from EU, just cant remember what or where i read it. As i remember, it wasnt a great story tho ;)

Originally posted by Dengar

Hope space combat is possible, however i fear that it may not be :mad:

Would love to modify a corellian fighter a-la Punishing One and go off hunting.

However, i doubt any space style play would be as good as the x-wing series (incl rogue squadron) and is prolly a big ask to have the devs create the wonderful landscapes we have seen in the screenies AND put a load of work into spacescapes too.

As for the Millennium Falcon question, there is a story behind it from EU, just cant remember what or where i read it. As i remember, it wasnt a great story tho ;)

I believe in a 20 minute footage shot by some crazy person showed actual space combat!

Yes, that is exactly what it means. :D

I don't know when, pluss I got confused about how long after release they meant by one year back then: Was it one year from that date, meaning 6 months after release, or one year from release. :)

I still don't know, I kinda gave up trying to figure it out. :D It'll come when it comes. :D

i heard we will be able to operate AT AT and AT ST's imperial ground stuff around first release, now.. is it gonna be like the space combat where we fly aid aim ourself, or is it gonna be the same way as normal play.. forward makes the AT AT go forward, and you select the person with your mouse and do a special move that the AT AT does, lol or are we actually the gunner who gets to aim and shoot people

and when space expansion is out, i hope to own a modified transport, or a Y wing and call it the Pussay-Hunter

Archived