Home

Raid On Sullust.

The most annoying level in the entire game, and one of my favorites, cause of the atmosphere in it. Whatever you do, don't use the TIE Interceptor!!! you'll die so fast it won't be funny.

Use the Y-Wing like a good rebel pilot would, and go attack all the missile launchers and turbolasers FIRST, but on your way to them, you'll want to knock out those funny looking buildings called Thermal Capacitors, once those are all destroyed, that huge thing in the middle will unshield itself, and you'll have to destroy each and every 'light' on it, it's a pain in the ass, but i'm sure you can do it if you have Advanced Blasters. Whatever you do, don't self-abuse yourself or computer when you constantly die on it. :p

Jedi Skywalker download the patch for the Naboo Starfighter and complete the level with the Y-Wing then go back in with the Naboo Fighter then speed through destroying all the missile and Turbo Laser Turrets along with the Shield Capaciters you should be able to beat the level in about 3 minutes and 45 seconds with 75% accuracy if you don't shoot all that much

:x-wing:

Originally posted by Luuke_Skywalker

Jedi Skywalker download the patch for the Naboo Starfighter and complete the level with the Y-Wing then go back in with the Naboo Fighter then speed through destroying all the missile and Turbo Laser Turrets along with the Shield Capaciters you should be able to beat the level in about 3 minutes and 45 seconds with 75% accuracy if you don't shoot all that much

:x-wing:

The real problem is my time.

BTW I got trouble downloading things. Can't unzip those stupid things.

Some advice?

download and install winzip then you can unzip the rogue squadron patch and use the naboo starfighter it's fast and very manuverable and the firing rate is spectacular you'll die quite a bit but if you keep your accuracy up and your speed up you should beat the level and get the gold and also if you want to try the a wing try completing the bonus levels first and going backwards starting with battle of calamari and so on it should let you use the a wing once you get to raid on sullust or however its' spelled lol. also getting all gold medals isn't hard once you get a hang of each level.

• 3 years later...

Archived