Home

Help me with MP

PhoenixAshes

Welcome, PhoenixAshes! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

Firstly having 128MB of ram is the bare nescessity for running Jk2 unless it's DDR. You may perhaps want to get some extra ram or turn down the detail in your game. What settings do you have now? Another suggestion I have for you is to update drivers for your graphics card. What kind of gfx card do you have and which driver version?

guys, this is pathetic, but I don't even KNOW what kind of card I have. I think it's an SIS model, I have trouble figuring this stuff out. You know a program that detects this stuff?

Also, my ram is DDR, that much I know (sorry, I should have included that before. Also, I have a DSL connection, forget to mention that as well.)

Yeah, I was gonna say it could be a ping problem. If you have a high ping (above 100), then you get what we call 'lagg'. This makes the game choppy. It all depends what server you have joined. The greater the distance between the server and yourself, the more likely you are to get lagg. Try joining servers that are based in the same country you are in. You can't tell this by using your ingame browser, so I recommend you d/l The All Seeing Eye.

Archived