Home

Aha!

elTee

So, the first episode of the new series of Alan Partridge just aired - and it was brilliant! Did any of you watch it? I was worried they wouldn't be able to keep it as funny as the original "I'm Alan Partridge" series, but they did! Especially due to all the publicity this series recieved, the previous 2 Alan series weren't as highly anticipated as this, so they weren't under any pressure. One thing's for sure though, it will only get better!

Lol, bgbennyboy that was inspired -

Sales Rep: "whats up lynne?"

Alan: "She doesn't like your videos"

Sales Rep: "which ones?"

Alan: "You know, the watersports"

Sales Rep: "we don't make watersports"

Alan: "sure you do, wet T-shirts, eurovision thong contest"

Sales Rep: "thats not watersports"

Alan: "well, whats watersports then?"

Sales Rep: "you don't know??"

Alan: "no"

Sales Rep: "its people relieving themselves on each other"

Alan: (pause) "Did you know that Dutch elms have been completely wiped out in the uk? Disgusting"

Lynne: "maybe those people were caught short..."

Alan: "they do it on purpose lynne!"

Hee, me too Huz!

Speaking of Monday night comedy, did anyone watch tlc? It could have been a cheap Scrubs clone, but it was better than that I thought. Both tlc and Alan Partridge are brilliantly excellent. My Monday’s are now bearable again...

I missed 'tlc' :(

Coupling is a very clever sitcom, I love it. And The Office is just brilliant - although I must admit, the second series did cry out a bit more for attention, and the characters had slightly exaggerated... still, it rules! (With added exclamation mark). I need to get that DVD.

Oh, and they released Red Dwarf on DVD too. Looks good.

Does anybody know what's happening with the Red Dward movie?

TLC was actually really funny. Coffee!!! The bit with that bloke with the sperm in a tube to inject into his wife and then that doctor screamed and he sprayed everywhere: "For gods sake, not again!"

Coupling and the Office are both brilliant as well, Geoff is a work of genius, so is Brent.

Red Dwarf DVD kicks ass, serious ass. I bought the first series of the Young Ones and there was nil for extra features. Red Dwarf has 2 discs and loads of features. However, I own the first three series on vhs, so I won't get the dvd till its cheaper. The movie - still in production, check the official site.

Originally posted by bgbennyboy

Bearable again?

You didnt like coupling and the office, our previous monday night offerings?

Both were equally works of comedy genius', well worth the licence fee that I dont pay.

Well I meant bearable from... before The Office. I never really watched Coupling, not that it didn’t have its great moments. Come to think of it, I never really watched The Office either – despite it being an excellent comedy. Ah well.

I think Tuesdays are worse than Mondays.

Archived