Home

Battle of Naboo HELP!!

Jedi Skywalker

Originally posted by Rogue15

ya ,bfn is a tought game...I haven't played it as much as RSN, so i can't really help, sorry. :(

Oh great. Is there anyone else out there who played Battle for Naboo?

You must free Padme, and make a diversion so that .... I came as far as the level Panaka's diversion.

There are several bonus levels.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now i remember that level!!! Isn't it the one where you star with like that Naboo Fighter, take out those turrets, save the farms, possibly take out a trade federation landing craft, then get into a Gian or Flash Speeder and go break everyone out?

That one is damn hard. Took me quite a few attempts at it.

man i need to install that game...it's been forever since I've played it! :)

Originally posted by Jedi Skywalker

Oh great. Is there anyone else out there who played Battle for Naboo?

You must free Padme, and make a diversion so that .... I came as far as the level Panaka's diversion.

There are several bonus levels.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Well, follow the main path, destry as many battle drods as you can. Do you know that the gian speeder red laser can be overcharged as the ion cannon in Rogue squadron? Use it for ATT and Droidekas. Protect the friends you have to at all cost. In a big plaza (the court building, i think) kill all ATTs and droidekas quickly. when you arrive to the door that the raid team has to explode, kill all droids in that plaza, otherwise the droids will kill the commandos. when you pass that, just stop when panaka says and destroy as many ATTs (you will have to enter the big balcony near the hangar) as you can without being killed :)

ah, that sucks. :) Comm 4 is pretty cool, there's a very fast way to beat it though...head straight towards the moon until you see the satellite, destroy it, head away from the moon, the shield to comm 4 should be down, and you can destroy it. Pretty cheap trick, but it won't earn you a gold medal. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The game is fun, but of course compared to JKO, the graphics are not very good. It is Similar to Rogue Suadron but with some graphic advancements. BUt darn you got it free and never tried it? What kind of Sw fan are you? :p

Jedi Skywalker, to make a copy of you player, just copy the file in windows and paste it where you want. you can also copy the PlayerProfiles folder.

Archived