Home

WIP: Quinlan Vos

Rebel_Spy

Originally posted by Prime

Glad to see that Quinlan is still under development, Rebel_Spy. I am a big fan of this character, and I'm looking forward to this model. Take your time, I know how busy life can get sometimes! Keep up the great work!

Thax, Prime. I glad that you like my model. When the time comes, I will need some help with the skin, are you up?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ rebel_spy. you asked me for ref pics. i tottaly havent checked this page out for some time but theres a link i have posted before in the request forum. ok found it. here you will find alot of reference pics of quin and other characters. scroll down to the rise of the galactic empire. you can find quins name there. has pics. theres a bunch of him in other character profiles. click on Aayla and Tholme. you gotta do the rest of your searching i think theres more. but time is money gotta go :)http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/lobby.html

Originally posted by Rebel_Spy

Thax, Prime. I glad that you like my model. When the time comes, I will need some help with the skin, are you up?

I would be interested, and we can talk when it get's closer to that time. Like you, free time is not something I have in abundance :)

yeah, dude, life is tough right now. And Yes, I will contact you when the time comes.

Ninja, thanx for the references, I appreciate it. There are some good pics on that site. About the searching, I'd tryed with other search engines and fine a few ones, but the most important source of references pics for me, at this moment, are the comics. I have a few ones featuring Quinlan, Tholme, and Aayla.

yes indeed, there are few pics of Quinlan Vos available on the net. My backup: Comics. I have a Twilight, Darkness, The Stark Hyperspace War, Republic (A jedi with a gun, and The Kamino Battle). I also make some drawing myself, maybe I post some of this draws later.

Is Quinlan Vos still being made or has it died...

I hope it didn't die.. because i was hoping that it would be out or something like that..

If Quinlan is still being made is there any new updates for him?

I shall wait patiently for his day to come..

:koon:

Originally posted by Rebel_Spy

Quin is still in the works, slowly but steady, yesterday I finish the uvw mapping of the front of the upper tunic. Tonight I will do something more.

It is good to hear that Quinlan Vos is still being made..

It kinda scared me, cause i didn't see the latest update on it...

Can we see a new update on him? If so that would be good..

The old updates look good.. i can't wait to see the latest one.

I shall wait patiently for his day to come..

:koon:

well, I can't post any image about the progress, because I'm doing the uvw mapping, but only the uvw mapping not skinning. So, the only updates that I can do is talk about the process and how is coming along...So, be patient, when the whole mesh get uvw mapping I will send the blank skin files to those friends here at lucasforums that were interested on skinning Quin

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

It is good to hear that Quinlan Vos is still being made..

It was never abandoned, dude

On a side note, this is the issue with the hair. I need to fix some problems with the original hair. The problem was when I try to tweak some vertex my laptop slow down and the filesize rise to the order of MB's... Any ideas?

ps.

Originally posted by ninja

i wish you all the luck a person may have :)

I was just about to say that. o well i agree with him. practice makes perfect. and taking your time does too. so if we see a new update maybe we can see what else needs to be worked on better ;) anyway you have come this far don't give up

So hows this model doing? so far no one has really been responding. Well anyway I don't think that is a problem here now. But Don't make this forum deserted guys. Anyway i can't wait for this model to come out! this is one of my favorite models that might come out.

Originally posted by ronbrothers

I'm really glad to see this model in the works. He is one of my favorite Jedi, but being a comic character, I thought he would be one of the last characters behind the official Jedi Council.

Good luck with this one!

Quinlan vos was in the council? i didn't know that, huh :confused:

Originally posted by Prime

He wasn't...

Yea i don't think Quinlan Vos was ever in the jedi council before.

I think there might have been a mistake in one of those posts, or a misinterpretation of the wording. From what i remember quinlan was never in the council.

Archived