Home

WIP: Quinlan Vos

Rebel_Spy

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Shotokan

but still... in the council or not, hes still one of the cool jedi out there.

yea there are a lot of cool jedis out there, like Saesee Tiin, Plo Koon, Mace Windu, and all sorts jedis. I like Quinlan vos hes pretty cool. Anyway im almost done with my goal only about like um 150+credits and ill get my signature up.:D

O.k. guy, I'm experimenting with a skin, but is not made for myself, I take the tunic from some early windu model that I have on my archives, I'm not a skinner (not yet anyway), so I'll do my best modifying the skin image that I found, I 'll do some heavy work today, I'll show something new tomorrow.

Welcome back rebel. Anyway thats good news to hear. I can't wait for this model to come out. Looking pretty good. Exactly how many models are you doing at a time? cause to me it seems like your doing a ton;) at any rate wish you best of luck with this one.

heya rebel!. I just have to agree with crowy on finishing Quinlan Vos first, cause he was one of you first models to be made before the DBZ guy and Barriss Offee and whoever else you are doing, Im just saying that i can't wait for quinlan to come out!. Looks good! O BTW I like you avatar and you signature.. Looks Patriotic.:)

well i know that is captain America i was just saying that the colors of the american flag all over his avatar and his signature looks pretty patriotic. I like his sig and avatar a lot. O and Rebel I can't wait for this awesome model to come out.

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

And again i will say this i love your signature and your avatar!. I can't wait for Quinlan Vos to come out he is one of my favorite models!.

Sucking up a little are we? lol j/k :p

I like Spider man better :), but it's good to see you're getting some pretty good work on the model, looks real nice, I still think he would make a great main character to an SP campaign.

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

Sucking up a little are we? lol j/k :p

I like Spider man better :), but it's good to see you're getting some pretty good work on the model, looks real nice, I still think he would make a great main character to an SP campaign.

No i was serious, :rolleyes: I always loved the old comic book heros. ( like captain america etc) But then all of the sudden all of these gay heros popped out of no where now i hardly hear about the old heros. :mad:

well, the thesis is getting all my time right now, I have to present the final exam about it on may 8th. I'll been doing some work on the uvwmap, and I manage to uvwmap the upper body. Stiil, I have to move some vertex around and make the map more easy to be skinned.

About my other models, well, they are on a hold for now, well at least until I finish all master's thesis stuff. But, don't worry I manage to do some works on the models mostly on late nights.

Archived