Home

WIP: Quinlan Vos

Rebel_Spy

sorry for the lack of updates about Quin, but i'm having too much work on college, my advisor wants a paper before the end of the month, so I'll be not able to do some work in the model for now. But, when I finish that paper I will finish him as quickly as possible.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, that's right Ninja. Quinlan Vos was the former padawan of Master Tholme, and in the darkHorse comics the Master of Twi'lek Padawan Aayla Secura. Did you know this guy? Did you happen to have some reference pics of him when he was a padawan, or any kind? if you have, I will be thankful

Originally posted by wannadie

Looks cool man, he looks a bit like Crazy Horse, the indian.

Another model to add to the collection, cool. did you say he would have robes?

Indeed, Quin will have his robe. I get inspired by mooa with his female mon calamari jedi, so I will try to do diferent versions of the robe.

By the way, how is this Crazy Horse fella?

Yeah robes, Alriiiight!

I followed the links & read about this dude, it says his padawan was aayla secura, I thought she was luminara or someone elses apprentice. oh well.

crazy horse was an american indian warrior with a lightning bolt from his forehead to his chin, I think he fought at the battle of little big horn against general custer 150 years ago in USA but i'm not sure, brains fuzzy, need sleep.

dont know much about that guy but according to them ref pics he kind of looks like my personal skin for me heres a pic of mine http://www.roleplayersinc.com/realronin.jpg do you guys like it? should I submit it anywhere? I have a whole bunch of them they are clan skins made by one of our members she made them for almost all of us that requested one they are all good quality skins.

Originally posted by wannadie

crazy horse was an american indian warrior with a lightning bolt from his forehead to his chin, I think he fought at the battle of little big horn against general custer 150 years ago in USA but i'm not sure, brains fuzzy, need sleep.

wasent his name Sitting Bull?

and Rebal... you got this pk3'ed already? (or just skin mapped) cuase i got like a week vacation after tomorow .... so i got a lot of spare time on my hands, i would like to help skinning him, if you need any help that is:D

Actually, I'm not very good at skinning, I didn't have much time to practice and do tutorials about the subject. So, if you can help me with the skins, you are welcome. I'm still stuck with the whole uvwmap thing, but when I get the edge on it and finish the model I'll give you a call. Thanks, dude!

is this my hint to fix my taunts and take some snapshots of the whole CM crew and get them released?! If so anyone want to do the taunts For Ronin Ill do the voice or something I just need the Bruce Lee sounds taken out and my sound put in By the Way what should I say as my taunt? Any good ideas? My bio unfinished in Forum form is here http://www.roleplayersinc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=92 And also anyone want to take my skin and make two more versions one a clokaed version and two a ghost version for RPG purposes of Course :D

-edit oh and in case you havent figured out I dont know crap about skinning or else Id fix it myself . JaneDoe (the clan member who made all our skins) is still on her Leave of Abscence so she cant fix Ronin. Contact me at lordsod521@hotmail.com if you want to help me with my skin.

Archived