Home

Anime avatar revolution

MysticSpade

now i know that there aren't many of us here but some ppl here love anime. as you can tell by my av i am a anime fan DBZ mainly. the ones that i know for sure are myself and -s/<itzo- i am currently makin serveral DBZ avatars in a gif format ( see my avatar for example). see my sig line for the av's them selves. i will update as i add more. viva la revolution

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me there is none better. i love DBZ. i also like Gundam WingX and Ronin Warriors that's bout it. i can't find any ronin warriors videos to make av's with. plus it says "Anime avatar revolution" not "Dragonball avatar revolution" any anime period. i'm not meanin to sound snobby you just make it seem that i only want DBZ fans to post here. but all anime fans are welcome to join the revolution.

i never said u had to have a DBZ avatar those are some i made for ppl to use if they want to. Datheus i don't watch cartoon network Toonami. i watch the Jap eps with eng subs. this thread is for Anime Revolution not hate on DBZ just cuz u don't like. face it we all like diff types of anime am i right. like some ppl like cowboy Bebop i don't. i like the uncut Escaflowne.

Hmm... as I gaze into my crystal ball, I see that this so-called revolution (and it's accompanying thread) will be short lived.

Originally posted by MysticSpace

and if you don't like dbz just ANIME IN GENERAL cool but if not then why'd you come in the thread...hehe

gotcha

He came in here to insult it... no-brainer there. I'm not a fan of anime myself but I really can't stand DBZ. Even the name is retarded.

its not my kind of movie/series. but im not gonne flame it ;)

evrybody has their taste and u should accept it.

hey mysticspade, u think u could use the [/size ] tags for ur sig? it makes it a bit shorter and its better, believe me.

yeah again DBZ is just the anime that i'll be usin as my AV setup. but again this is not a DBZ avatar revolution. it's an anime avatar revolution. anything from yu yu hakasho to hamtaro for all i care as long as it's anime. and Padanime i have no idea what u r talkin bout with the SIZE=1 thing.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

yeah again DBZ is just the anime that i'll be usin as my AV setup. but again this is not a DBZ avatar revolution. it's an anime avatar revolution. anything from yu yu hakasho to hamtaro for all i care as long as it's anime. and Padanime i have no idea what u r talkin bout with the SIZE=1 thing.

just put that code in front and at the end of ur sig and then it will be size 1 which is smaller and better. like my sig.

do to it: [ size=1 ] bla bla [ /size ] without the spaces. or push the size, small above.

Archived