Home

Anime avatar revolution

MysticSpade

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here... you can use this in your profile... drop me a line on AIM (screen name is Datheus) and I can give you the code... I don't think there is a way for me to turn off the vB code for my post :(

Here are a few DBZ av's for anyone to use. These are my brand-spankin' new ones! All I ask is to give credit in their sig

Cell

Gohan Headbutting

Tien

Vegeta

Vegeta Fire

Piccilo

Gohan

Goku

Father and Son

Freeza

Freeza 2

Krillin

What do you think? of course, it wouldn't be bold and italic like that, it's just like that so it will stand out :)

it's lookin great. it gettin better and better.

we gotta stop this matrix revolution. it's gettin pretty annoyin.

all you anime fans out there, common and support us.

i'm makin a bunch of avs so if you guys have any suggestions, drop me a line. and i'll see what i can do.

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

we gotta stop this matrix revolution. it's gettin pretty annoyin.

yes we need to give these matrix foos a run for their money.

....k this is gettin kinda stupid people. its like you guys are fighting over the better "revolution" lol. people r gonna use wutever avs they want and i dont think we want the swamp to become just some big fight over different av revolutions. personally, im not really into the whole Revolution thing, Matrix, or Anime, ill just keep the av i got rite now. but it will be sad if people start fightin over stupid avs.

thats my 2 cents.

Originally posted by dAno

....k this is gettin kinda stupid people. its like you guys are fighting over the better "revolution" lol. people r gonna use wutever avs they want and i dont think we want the swamp to become just some big fight over different av revolutions. personally, im not really into the whole Revolution thing, Matrix, or Anime, ill just keep the av i got rite now. but it will be sad if people start fightin over stupid avs.

thats my 2 cents.

damn it's not that serious. where not fighting over anything. it just seems like everybody is part of the matrix rev.

and i taught it would be cool if we started our own. and i know it won't be as big as the matrix revolution but i taught we should still give it a shot and see what happens. i just wanted to put anime on the map. let it be known, you know what i'm saying.

this is not a competition so don't get it twisted.

so relax have a coke and a smile:D

Archived