Home

Majin Buu??

snakeyes141

would anyone like to see the guy in jk2... well i thought it wud be an idea so i went ahead and made the mesh.... only i fail evry time at ever getting models in game so i was wondering if anyone else wanted to undertake the gruesome task... ideally i need

sum1 to uvw unrap the damn thing

maybe a skinner... but i could do that.

sum 1 to implement the damn thing with assimilate

sum1 to weight the bones (from a root xsi file) to the mesh

tall order i know... but if ya dont ask ya dont get :p

pics thread

if you want in mail me at snakeyes141@hotmail.com with your email. or post here or pm me whatever :D

I am also a big dbz fan. Ya I skinned buu but would like to see a model of him. I am teaming up with someone and we are making vegeta. The model is already been started. Once its done then i'm gonna start skinning it.

BTW: MysticSpade Is it cool with you if I use the vegeta gif you have linked in you sig as a Avater? I know that a dumb Ques but if not I total understand.

You do not accept its existance, because, well, it may not have been made by the creator, but it was made in , hmmm, per say, Japan, by a productions company that had wanted the dragon ball universe to maintain its popularity. That is why you do not think it exists.

And, in your eyes, the most powerful fighter is Veggeto. In mine, its Super Gogeta, fourth form. And so, therefore, it does exist!

No see they asked Akira Toriyama if he wanted to do it but he didn't want to do another sequel to the DB Series and they just said screw him and did it anyways. So therefore it does not exist thank you very much. Besides I just don't like Gogeta I like Vegetto how he looks like Goku but wit Vegetas personallity.

actually Vegetto Bandai bought the DBZ name, property and rights to the series. so they did not have to ask Akira Toriyama anything. Cuz by selling it he knew what it was worth, and he knew very well what was gonna be done by Bandai when they bought it. so he was kept in the loop. they didn't go behind his back to do it.

Archived