Home

EP II Tidbits

Ratmjedi

In fact, digitally remastering is adjusting the original source, so that it suits the media it is being placed upon. CD's can be digitally remastered, from their usual or older analogue source, so that they can be cleaned up from the original tapes.

Digital remastering is usually converting the original source into a digital form, then fixing up whatever problems there are, and using this new "master" as the source for the final copy.

So in simple terms, to digitally remaster is to play around with the digital "master" that will be used to copy the DVD's/CD's that will be copied from it......

As for AOTC, digital remastering sounds like a catchphrase to please the masses. It is from a digital master, and is converted to a digital medium, there is no real remastering here. Unless they are calling the transfer from the original digital print into the MPEG-2 standards on a DVD remastering........

• 2 weeks later...

I found out were the X-Wing is being chased by 3 TIE Fighters. It was at 16:58 on my DVD player. It's when Anakin is diving with Obi-Wan next to him and you can see that triangle shape on Coruscant and it is very bright. If you look to left there is a trench that is going up and down on the screen. The next shot you have to zoom in to the left of the screen like in the middle. It is hard to spot them but it is awesome. Thank God that I was watching the comentary. It told me where it was at. You really do learn a lot from watching the movie with the comentary on. Jedi Monk no wonder you know so much. :thumbsup:

:lsduel::duel:

Ah wicked! I'm gonna stick on the DVD soon and look for that! Thnx :D

One thing I spotted, when the Jedi are getting onto the gunship with Yoda, you see a few Jedi get on such as Luminara and a few others but then they just seem to disapear because only Mace, Kit and Ki get off it!

well i was watching it the other day and i notice that in the outlanders' club there is a woman who looks a lot like 'the woman in the red dress' from the matrix, he has the same hair and looks, i'm sure it's the same woman only she was wearing a green dress instead of red.

Oh yeah, from the AOTC forums...

In the bar scene, we see George Lucas's daughter (the pink twi'lek that eyes Anakin as he walks past), Anthony Daniels (C3PO), the guy that plays Jar Jar (black guy standing with the pink twi'lek - Achmed Best) and Amy Allen (Aayla Secura - she is wearing a red dress and odd headpiece). The guy that asks Obi if he wants to buy some deathstick (Elan Sleazebaggano) is Matt Doran, the guy that plays Mouse in the Matrix. ;)

Sivy, I have a favour to ask you, I will PM you.

Originally posted by Sivy B

well i was watching it the other day and i notice that in the outlanders' club there is a woman who looks a lot like 'the woman in the red dress' from the matrix, he has the same hair and looks, i'm sure it's the same woman only she was wearing a green dress instead of red.

I was looking for that when you told me and I think I know who you are talking about. It is real hard to see but you could go threw the credit's from the Matrix and EP II to see if it is her.

I have just watched the EP I DVD with the Comentary and there are scenes in there too. Like there is a little bunch of E.T.'s in the movie. So cool when you watch movies with Comentary's. I think that I am going to go through all of my movies and watch the ones with the Comentary's.

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I also realized that the jetpack that Jango has in the arena isn't like the one that he had before. I know it's not the same that he had before but if you look at it you can see that it doesn't have the little nozzles where the thrust comes out. It looks like a diffrent model of jetpack.

Actually, its not the same as before. In the Kamino battle, he lost his jetpack. He must have made or got a new one:D

I know but you would of thought that he would of replaced it with a identical one. The one that Boba had in EP VI was exactly like the one that Jango had before it blew. That is something that I would of that would of been a given but it looks like a cheap knock off. I noticed that the top was diffrent in a picture that I saw and it wasn't because the missle had already been launched. :confused:

:duel::lsduel:

Originally posted by leXX

Oh yeah, from the AOTC forums...

.....The guy that asks Obi if he wants to buy some deathstick (Elan Sleazebaggano) is Matt Doran, the guy that plays Mouse in the Matrix. ;)

Not surprising that the extras are similar in both movies, both shot at Fox Studios here in Australia. There are only so many actors in Australia that are of any decent quality.

I wonder in the next installments of both The Matrix and Star Wars how many actors will be crossing over. They were/are being shot relatively close to each other timewise, so if they are in Sydney, why pass it up......

I just keep watching the start over and over again, since I have I have a 6.1 capable stereo at home, love the sound of the subwoofer at the start - the cruiser - very much like a 747 or jet of that ilk, and the explosion.

Many of those little "tributes" as I'd call them - Ie Ahmed Best, GL and other characters in the movie are too hard to spot for my liking. Then again if they were obvious it would seem out of place.

Does anyone know where the sound effect that is in all movies is placed this time around? I can't remember what they called it though....

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I also just found out that the kid in the Jedi Archives who get's the old lady away from Obi-Wan is the same kid that played the Spoon Boy in The Matrix.

well that's george lucas' son, it said so in the Extras web documentary

Well from what I understood Lucas's son was one of the Jedi that was being instructed by Yoda when Obi-Wan came. I am not sure if I am am right cause I got the info off of a site that had info about EP II. I looked through the credit's but it doesn't have much info because cause there were so many cameo's and the list would of kept going on forever. I watched the screen and it did look like the Spoon Boy but I am not sure cause he had hair and I also do not know what Lucas'a son looks like.

Archived