Home

bounty hunter poll

General Veers

Who is the #1 Star Wars bounty hunter?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the #1 Star Wars bounty hunter?

• Jengo fett
    • Bobba Fett
    • IG-88 B
    • Dengar
    • 4-lom
    • zuckuss
    • Bossk
    • Boushh
    • Zam Wessell
    • Jar-Jar

Originally posted by Mandolorian54

If Boba was alive when they recruted Jango they would have picked Boba. only Boba's kinda a clone himself and the "son" of Jango. But my point is Boba's better than Jango. He's only the most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy.

Do you think Boba would freak out since he is a clone of Jango to see his dad old and wrinkled and cripples right before his eyes?:D

Well I always hear people say they were dissapointed in Jango's death, but you wouldn't have dun better if you had just been trapled by a 10 ton rino and your only remaining wepon was a blaster pistol...not to mention against Mace Wando!

His battle with Obi-Wan was great.

And uh.... no I don't think boba would freak out.

what kinda question was that anyway, sounds like spam to me.

personally, I am a big IG-88 fan. i love all 4 of them IG-88 A,B,C & D. although you do have to give props to bobba fett for killing BC & D. ( actually, Dash Rendar finished off IG-88 D on ord mantell.)

I wondered how Dash Rendar encountered a IG-88 on Ord.

But IG-88 D was the one that downloaded himself into the Death Star 2 Computer? :confused:

Boba was the man for taking out 2 IG-88's even though he messed up Slave I's engines real bad.

:lsduel::duel:

• 2 weeks later...

jango...simple reasons are he is the orginal blueprint for boba

he takes on obiwan and wins

( that last scene with him and mace was badly scripted to make mace look good...after all you cant kill sam jackson )

he is a mandolorian

play bounty hunter and find out the rest...

however i will give props to boba as he is one of 2 people to have defeated ( or was capable of killing ) darth vader...he didnt beat him per se but he had the chance to kill him but didnt take it...

Archived