Home

Model Ideas 4 others.

ninja

i thougth it would be cool that every body that would like to give out any ideas for modelers, to look at everyone elses ideas. maybe people are stumped on really making an awsome model but cant just think of one. i would like to also add that these might be good for more up-comming games such as JK3. well here goes i'll start it off.

scout trooper

Saesee Tiin

how about a really cool morbid looking samurai. or how bout this guy http://www.yoshimitsu.reallyrules.com/pictures.html if anyone is interested in any crazy not your every day looking samurai art let me know. i have tons of that stuff. forgot to add a samurai TC MOD would'nt be a bad idea either.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh wow thats freaken awsome. i see i'm not the only one who would think of such a cool idea. would you like some artwork? maybe some real cool ideas for some models. if you need cool samurai characters i would be happy to provide some art work. i have a variety of of different armor, and characters. on your looking for modelers.... have you tried e-mailing some people who models for jk2 or other games?

anyone ever see that movie from the 80's called "big trouble in little china"? the guy that throws out electricity would make a cool jk2 model. if you dont know then the guy kinda looks like raiden from mortal kombat.

hey @ nookie do a search on samurai spawn. those toys are way cool. scorpion assassin and jackal assassin are the cool ones. they would make great if not fantastic models.

• 1 month later...

does any modelers out there see any ideas in this thread interesting? i think this thread should be a "sticky" so far its been the most visited in the request room. so by that i can make an asumption that there is some interest in the ideas in this thread :)

Archived