Home

Model Ideas 4 others.

ninja

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need someone to make me a Trandoshan skin that has a maul look to it....some black skin and orange eyes and the red tattoos....along with some dark dark green armor.......if anyone can help me do this i would really appreciate it.....i have tried many times.....but to no avail......get back to me at (upinyourbox@hotmail.com)....any skinners are welcome to help me.....thanks

Bourne:fett:

some one thats into skinning should do a reskin of count dooku. the character thats played by count dooku, i forgot his name but i remember in some old movies he used to play as count dracula. i think mabe the count dooku would look better as his old self. COUNT DRACULA :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see an ewok. . . like the main ewok that befriends leia.

My friend wants one of the long neck cloning guys from AotC.

Someone else requested Hotsuma(The main character of Shinobi)

I would also like to see Hotsuma

Or any of the Oboro Clan ninjas.

Hotsuma or Moritsune mostly.

Originally posted by ninja

ah the little ewok thats friends with leia his name is wickit.

wicket!

I have a friend who has a friend who is wiccan, so when thinking of his name, all I could get was wiccan. . . I have a couple of tapes from the Ewoks miniseries type cartoon thing. At least I don't think it was a full series.

I vaguely remember seeing a live action movie or two about them when I was younger. . .

The JK2 skeleton has a normal human being structure...a custom skeleton wouldnt even work...the extra legs wouldnt have any animations.

The only way it could work would be to weight the extra legs to the same bones or opposite bones so they dont move in the same manner...even then some tearing would occur.

Maybe when a custom skeleton is created and we are finally able to modify the GLA file, we'll see freaky creatures, until then, i doubt it's possible.

what about pre- existing models from quake 3? any of you modelers out there that have made quake 3 models? i had mentioned this before, and i got mixed answers, some positive and some negitive. and i think if i remember correctly, quake 3 and jedi outcast use the same engine right?

Yes, they both use the same engine, there are small differences.

Basically you take the Quake 3 model, segment it, create the caps and attach it to the skeleton. The model and uvw mapping are already done. You'd also have to fit the mesh around the skeleton. Create fingers for the hands if you want details.

The mesh could even be "improved"...if im correct, Q3 models have around 1000 polys, and JK2 around 3000 (a bit more for some).

I created Q3 models when i was learning low poly tools...so it doesnt look too good :o.

I've started a Dexter head, i've made it moderately detailed and the polycount is 1000+ for the head alone!. So i doubt he will end up in JK2...unless i can optimize it well enough.

I thought he would be a fun character to make, even if not for JK2.

Archived