12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to Star Wars Galaxies

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Never heard of it

are you kidding?

ARE YOU KIDDING?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

OF COURSE I'M LOOKING FOREWARD TO IT!!!!!!!!!

I'm upgrading my computer hopefully next week w/my first paycheck, going to get a Geforce 4 MX (all i gots is pci), hopefully it will work on this computer. :D and i'm getting 4.1 surround sound as well. MWAHAAHAHAHAHAH *goes on a wallet hunt*

• 3 weeks later...

Big surprise to see Wraith vote that way....:D

I am looking forward to it, but it's taking a back seat at the moment to Knights of the Old Republic.

I am going to be getting a new pc/internet connection and I really don't want to play Galaxies on my 56k and p3.......I know it would work but I want to enjoy the game to the fullest. :D

Well, as of now, it's Spring '03 for Xbox and Summer '03 for pc. Vague I know, I think that the xbox release will be closer to swg then most people do.

The devs are saying that Swg has no effect on their release date, but I'm not conviced.......yet.

Kotor should be released before SWG if it wants to have any resemblance of good sales. But the main problem with this is rushing the ending development which can sometimes be the most crucial phase in a game's making. But if they take their time and it gets released right after Galaxies, it's sales will be pretty low. :mad: Too bad they can't delay Galaxies by like... 4 months. 'couse I know that no one here would go for that.

I'm the person who voted 'No' on the poll. I don't think they can pull it off with Sony/Verant in the driver's seat and their timeline. Maybe, maybe if it were set pre-Prequels or Post-Classics, EU in both cases, it could be done by the current developers, but with their bad history and the fact that it's set during the time of Episodes IV, V, and VI, I just don't think it will work out too well since almost everyone wants to be a Jedi yet there will be very slim chances of actually being a Jedi, and even then a Jedi won't advance as fast as the other classes.

I'm not saying that it won't be fun and won't appeal to the masses, but it's just not what it could be were the circumstances of development different.

Originally posted by Ki-Adi-Mundi

Kotor should be released before SWG if it wants to have any resemblance of good sales. But the main problem with this is rushing the ending development which can sometimes be the most crucial phase in a game's making. But if they take their time and it gets released right after Galaxies, it's sales will be pretty low. :mad: Too bad they can't delay Galaxies by like... 4 months. 'couse I know that no one here would go for that.[/u]

WHAT!? if they do that... im gonna get on that plane.. and im gonna shoot the one responsible for it.

i have waited for over 2 years for SWG...... its coming out april the 15th.. and i hope with all my heart it wont be later.

Archived