Home

Super Grip?

ixian

I was just in a server and this guy goes by the name Shadow kept doing this wicked grip on me. It's not normal grip. It's a Super Charged Grip. So powerful that it not only lifts up the victim far far far in the air it also lifts up the guy himself quit a ways up. Any clue on how this guy did it? Please e-mail me at ptrdsmn@hotmail.com

That might be possible. However I tried it several times and it never worked. I asked him he only said "secret" i viewed him doing this to another hopeless victim and as he is running up to him first he grips them then the both lift off ground.

not sure if this would work but it did in jk many years ago. have use force power set. then set ur use force to grip with the toggle (lv 3 grip). then after u have ur grip held down with ur short cut key grip. rapidly press use force. it just might repeatedly grip them. i never tried it for jo and it prolly won't work

Thanks for the input guys. It appears that Light was right. The guy was jumping. I never noticed it before but when I always did the grip I was always moving and never jumped. You have to grip them and without moving press jump and look up. THen just fling they victim to his death or you can let go and he will take damage when he hits floor.

but if they dont have abosrb, they are almost defensless agasint grip. basically i use it alot on CTF server where people use Forcespeed and dark rage.

when gripping..

Raise them above your haed, it prevents them from pushing you... kinda hard ot push you down into the solid ground.

another thing you can do is force jump, and then push them jsut before your grip goes out. Launches them into the air, and they take some nice falling damage when they come down

:smirk2:

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

not sure if this would work but it did in jk many years ago. have use force power set. then set ur use force to grip with the toggle (lv 3 grip). then after u have ur grip held down with ur short cut key grip. rapidly press use force. it just might repeatedly grip them. i never tried it for jo and it prolly won't work

Yea... I remember that... It did more damage rather than just griping... or something like that... It's different in JK2, though, the LAST thing you'd want to do is grip multiple times, because the longer you hold one grip, the more damage it does, like the first set of damage it does is only like 2 points, but it starts doing more and more each time... I think

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, sorry havent posted here yet. New guy on the forums. I hardly think grip is useless. There are tons of things you can do with it that Imo, are pretty frigen cool. BackFlip while looking up and gripping sends them flying straight up. Good finisher, Grip+kick 3 kicks they are out. The fling, guy running at you, grip them up over your head and soon as they pass your head let go of grip. Useful for new player killing. They dont even know where they are :)

Archived