Home

who agrees?

=|PL|=Stalker

yeah, ther is 8000 ppl, but they arent as enthusiastic anymore, save for a few fanatics........i hope raven does something soon..

No-one is as enthusiastic as they were about a game when it's 8 months old. People play it and still enjoy and that's the main point.

As silly as it sounds, I too think the problem is the lamers that have taken over the servers, and the good guys turned bad.

No matter what duel server I log on to, it's always the same: People hate winners. Whenever some guy is ruling the scoreboard, he gets snide remarks from the dudes in the queue.

People loathe each other for winning over them while not utilizing the style of play they envision.

I've always been quite unorthodox in my play style, refraining from using red stance, lunges and backstabs - the consequence: People resent me when I win, I sometimes get bullied out of servers and I usually recieve nothing but loathing for my playing style.

I don't like the other gametypes because, well, the thought of not being able to use the saber as an effective weapon in a star wars game appales me. And the whole duel idea is very fresh instead of those senseless carnages I've seen in every other game.

No, the game is not dying, but it has lost it's charm in my eyes.

Yeah, ive had the same trouble,

Some guy with about 650 kills, [he was on for about 10 hours!]

He was slaughtering EVERYONE!

People called him gay, dumb, crap, and other things!

The question I ask is, why! :cry8:

Ive only moaned at one winner in a duel, because he lamed, when you bowed he lunged at you, he swore, he eventually got banned, which was a very very good thing! :cheers:

And I really do hope Raven does make a new patch tho,

Bring back the fun!

Originally posted by Sivy B

welcome to the swamp XylanKasshu00 :wavey:

the fact that there hadn't been a patch since 1.04 makes me think that maybe an expansion pack is being made or they are working on big improvements instead of just tweaking little things.

:wstupid:

With the way that it already sold, LA is deffinetly making an xpak (i think/hope/pray)! And JK2 is not dieing, just all the games now are fricken saber games instead of fricken guns and saber games

Originally posted by XERXES

after seeing SWG...i am certian it will take over you guys in this board.

The thing that bugs me with those online games is that they expect you to pay a monthly fee after you bought the damn game.

I used to respect Blizzard so much for making quality games, now that they're developing a console action game off the starcraft universe and milking customers by releasing an online RPG - I've lost nearly everything for them.

Warcraft3 didn't last long for me, the 3d engine was slow and unwieldy, not to mention completely destroyed the realism that Starcraft had built up with regards to proportions and terrain. Blizzard's only redemption now, is to make a darn good Starcraft 2 :p

Sorry for going off topic, felt like ranting.... :(

Originally posted by Cjais

Warcraft3 didn't last long for me, the 3d engine was slow and unwieldy, not to mention completely destroyed the realism that Starcraft had built up with regards to proportions and terrain. Blizzard's only redemption now, is to make a darn good Starcraft 2 :p

IF you haven tryed Age of Mytholoygy yet 2 get the faster 3d rts engine you should, they have one of the best engines yet

And yeah, its going 2 suck that they charge for SWG monthly, so there goes my intrest, im not buying it! plus its lucas arts first giant rpg so the engine is going to run slow or not even run on anything but the newest comps, im not buying a new comp just to play a game that charges mounthly for playing. Back to the first rpg, LA's first games arnt usaly good wen they just get into a new area (first rts Force commander)

jk2? its as dead as dillinger!

I have no interest in it what so ever anymore. It was good while it lasted but you just gotta move on, A patch wont help either. Artifex's promod was the last hope but he's spent so long trying to get it right that all the players have left now.

Anyways nuff of this doom and gloom, I'll see ya on UT2k3

Archived