Home

Christmas Time

elTee

So, what do you all want for christmas? I'm not gonna get it for you, I'm just interested. I want:

StarFox Adventures

Mario Party 4

Bomberman Generations

Back to the Future Trilogy Box Set

and a load of clothes and books that I can't be bothered to write down. But my grans getting me a video capture card for my PC. Finally I can insert myself into an Indiana Jones film! Or, not.

Alien: "Rogue" traders really get on my nerves.

What I want for Christmas?

Music

The new Radiohead album (if it's out)

The latest Flaming Lips offering

DVD

Red Dwarf

The Office

LotR SE or Spiderman

I also wouldn't mind if Santy Claus wanted to throw a motorscooter, a car, or a new PC.

I've been a good boy.

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!

But Really, All I want is Age of Mythology! The Best RTS of all time!(maybe with the exception of starcraft, but it is better than warcraft 3)

Also I want BTTF trilogy, I already have Lotr, spider man, and star wars II SE on DVD.

because last christmas I didnt know what to get I decided to collect christmas presents early this year... :D eek, its getting quite a lot! its absurd really. i think ill get a bank note of bankrupticy (sp?) too...

Games

- Wing Commander 3 (sealed) [source: ebay]

- Wing Commander 4 (sealed) [source: ebay]

- Wing Commander 5 (unpnd) [source: ebay]

- Indiana Jones FoA action (used) [source: Dutch auctionsite]

- Full Throttle (mac, sealed) [source: ebay]

Music

- Indy and the Last Crusade (soundtrack) [source: amazon]

- Indy and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (soundtrack) [source: amazon]

- one secret item

Books/Graphic Novels

- Dark Forces : A Soldier for the Empire [source: amazon]

- Dark Forces : Rebel Agent [source: amazon]

- Indy FoA : [source: secret]

Misc

- Poster: Indy FoA [source: ebay]

1) The Last Express

2) Indiana Jones and the Emperior's Tomb (Xbox)

3) Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Gamecube)

4) Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2)

5) Gladious (Xbox) (Is it coming out befor X-mas in America?)

6) RTX Red rock (PS2) (Also forgot release date)

7) Indiana Jones novels

8) House of the Dead III

9) 007: Nightfire (Gamecube)

10) Star Wars figures (Yes, laugh.)

why do you kneed a 200 gig hard drive, u realy dont need that mutch unless your running a huge amount of servers on your PC, but i understnad if you would get one for braging rights, i have 1.5 gigs of ram

western digital just released one for $280.00 it only a 5200 RPM but it actualy pritty fast

What you say!!

Apart from the fact that reading your posts is really, REALLY hard because of your keyboard diarrhea...

1. One never has enough hard disk space (about 650 MB per game, increasing; loads of MP3s etc.)

2. Why would one need much space for servers? Are you implying that a sane person would run a server (probably FTP) on his home computer?

3. Why 1.5 GB of RAM???

One of those DVD players for my television machine sounds quite good.

Z Steel Soldiers and Broken Sword II are both five pounds, and The Longest Journey, Galactic Battlegrounds, and The Feeble Files are all around £10. Bargain!

That, and some hint books for all that cool behind the scenes stuff and info.

your right about the space thing... i took that into mind, and i'm sorry about my "keyboard diarrhea"

yes, i am implying, that a person would have an ftp, and i have 1.5 gigs of ram because i bulit 2 computers they both had a larg amount of ram, then i built a computer with dule processors so i took the ram out of the to computers and added it to them and then i already had pre-existing ram beofre that, so i just got lucky with all the ram i guess

• 3 weeks later...

Santa needs to bring Guybrush Guy a spellchecker and a copy of Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing <j/k>

I got my wish this Christmas (Already have my x-mas gifts installed) of an 80GB drive (already have a 40GB installed) and a nVidia GeForce 4 Ti 4200 w/128MB DDR.

I use all that space mostly for mp3's, recording stuff with my tv tuner, and full-install on games so I get -0- frame drop/pauses.

Originally posted by guybrush guy

why do you kneed a 200 gig hard drive, u realy dont need that mutch unless your running a huge amount of servers on your PC, but i understnad if you would get one for braging rights, i have 1.5 gigs of ram

western digital just released one for $280.00 it only a 5200 RPM but it actualy pritty fast

Well.... the problem is... I have a lot of movies on my first one. But I think a 40 GB is enough... Yeah, I have 20 GB from before, so that will do...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived