Home

LucasTones..

QueZTone

My Mac copy of Full Throttle was bandanaless and, if I'm not mistaken, Adventurerless. It might have had an Adventurer in it, but it was not the same issue that came with the PC version (I think the issue in the Mac box, if there was one, would be one or two issues later).

I always thought the bandana was sent separately. Like, it was sent in the mailing from LucasArts, but wasn't bundled in the actual game box.

ohhh

well ill keep my fingers crossed

but it only seems logical what you say, im not sure but i guess its the same like lec does now when you pre-order games and you get a free gift. I reckon that's just in the package you get from lec but not in the actual gamebox

I could e-mail LucasArts actually, cos they'd know. So, QueZ, I know you're gonna get that soundtrack CD, so let me know what its like when you get it will you? I don't wanna get it if its rubbish, even though it is official merchandise.

Ok, so Tim made the game. He probably was the person who approved the box art, and almost certainly had something to do with the bandana. However, after a good 6 years I doubt he'll remember exactly which versions of the game contained the bandana, whereas the actual company store might at least keep some kind of record.

I appreciate your point though, but in my experience you are equally likely to get a reply from both Doublefine and LucasArts, and both replies are equally useless. For example, if I get a reply from LucasArts it'll probably say "Unfortunately we do not have that information available" or something, and the Doublefine one would say "Wow! I remember those bandanas - they kicked ass! I wonder where the hell I put mine...."

Originally posted by LucasTones

.....and both replies are equally useless. For example, if I get a reply from LucasArts it'll probably say "Unfortunately we do not have that information available" or something, and the Doublefine one would say "Wow! I remember those bandanas - they kicked ass! I wonder where the hell I put mine...."

[/b]

hahaha hehehe *tear i eye*

tim-rulez-spray.gif

Archived