Home

Democracy?

matt--

Branching options  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Branching options

• Leave the games forum alone; Create stories forum inside RP.
    • Leave the games forum alone; There is no need for a stories forum.
    • Move the game threads back; Create stories forum inside RP.
    • Move the game threads back; There is no need for a stories forum.

No, I wouldn't say that, but I'm gonna let this poll stay open for a few days(4 to be exact) and let you vote on a few things concerning our recent branching.

Every vote counts...please post some comments if you feel the impulse.

A bit after the poll ends, this will be moved to feedback.

i have to post this as i am still unable to vote in polls

I completely understand why the games were moved to a different forum and I believe there are advantages, however I also agree that the swamp does not seem the same without them, so please count this as a vote for

Move the game threads back; Create stories forum inside RP

Thank you

hmm, i definatly think we need to bring the games back in the swamp, but we have to make sure there arent 20 games or so runnin. im happy with 3or4 so a little control on that i believe would be wise.

and i really think we should create some kind of showcase where u can show off ur SW website, fanart, STORIES,...

Option #3 of course. I would have to agree with Darth Groovy:I think it would be a good idea to have a stories section. The writing of stories is practicaly the main reason that I frequented the swamp. A lot of guys have written some pretty good stuff (i.e: the academy wars), and I feel that they deserve a special place in order to display their talent.

Originally posted by Padanime

hmm, i definatly think we need to bring the games back in the swamp, but we have to make sure there arent 20 games or so runnin. im happy with 3or4 so a little control on that i believe would be wise.

and i really think we should create some kind of showcase where u can show off ur SW website, fanart, STORIES,...

I agree with Padanime.

I agree that the game threads should be moved back. There has been a number of complaints about the Swamp since the new game forum was created. I think it would be beneficial for the majority if the threads were moved back.

The new Stories forum should also be created. Unlike the games forum, this is a serious issue, with lots of people wanting to post stories, who feel it will be too publicised in the Swamp. I think the new forum deserves to be created:)

Archived