Model scaling?

Pseudonym

Model scaling?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Model scaling?

• Good
    • Bad
    • ugly

I don't really like it. I find it hard to hit or kick people using small models and it kind of makes it unfair. Plus the trick on ffa_bepsin.

On another note, instead of posting 2 threads... Where did they get the sounds for the kit fisto model? I don't rember him saying that much in the movie.

Why is it good?

Well first of all a 6ft jawa is just plain silly as is a 6ft wookie. TCK sizesmake the game more "realistic" by giving the people the ability to use different size models for different games. All in all its just a heck of a lot of fun and the way JK2 should have been to begin with. As for samll models being harder to hit....welll it just makes it more of a challenge!:D

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like it because it sets the model scales on our Clan server (!SoS! DeathHouse J+v4.3)

Skins like Vader, Chewie, Leia etc. are set to resemble the characters on the big screen. I hated visiting servers where all the models were the same height. It looked and felt very cheap. Sometimes we allow clientscaling (for a short period till it gets crowded), but only to mess around with clan members and rogue associates, but not actually fight and duel players that way.

And, yes the yoda model is difficult to fight with especially if skillmode is on. Because skillmode ranges damage from different regions of the body.

e.g. head strikes deal more damage than arm or leg stikes.

hence, yoda is harder because his head is much easier to reach. But that does not rule out that will good skill you cannot beat opponents with the yoda or short models.

Archived