Home

All Gold Medals

Luuke_Skywalker

jedi skywalker this luuke skaywalker i had to change my name cause i forgot to set it that i log in instantly when i log onto the forums and i forgot my password so. yes it's ok with me what missions did you get the bronze and the silver's in and i might be able to help you to get the gold medals in those as well.

:koon::saberg:

I must have a gold medal on the next levels:

Defection at Corellia 9:41 55 23% 100 0

Assault on Kile II 4:50 74 51% 0 0

Escape from Fest 6:24 59 30% 7 1

Raid on Sullust 4:54 39 76% 0 1

Moff Seerdon's revenge 6:04 45 45% 51 0

I've gotten a gold medal on the level Battle of Hoth, I've completed the level in 3:41 with a 70% accuracy.:cool:

In wich time did you completed the Death Star Trench Run Plo?

I've completed it in 2:39 minutes and with 75% accuracy.

Originally posted by Jedi Skywalker

I must have a gold medal on the next levels:

Defection at Corellia 9:41 55 23% 100 0

Assault on Kile II 4:50 74 51% 0 0

Escape from Fest 6:24 59 30% 7 1

Raid on Sullust 4:54 39 76% 0 1

Moff Seerdon's revenge 6:04 45 45% 51 0

I've gotten a gold medal on the level Battle of Hoth, I've completed the level in 3:41 with a 70% accuracy.:cool:

defection at corellia use your right and left brake as much as you can while chasing down the bombers and the speeder boats and while taking down the at at's also get the bonus that is in the middle of the buildings near the tech center (in the direction the game sends you after the falcon appears) and at the start of the mission don't let the game tell you where to go immediately start for the probe droids and that will cut down about 7 seconds off the time.

Assault on Kile II: use the x-wing if at all possible start out with the s-foils closed and at the first left turn off turn and bring your s-foils into attack position and don't hit the brakes at all cost!!!! once you take out the first enemy outpost close s-foils again and go towards the next enemy outpost at full throttle when you come around the corner open s-foils again and open fire on the missile launcher and the other targets then once they're destroyed close the foils again and full throttle head for the barracks and sensor array remember it will be mostly left turns and remember the way you took going in so you can come back out the same way. take out the laser turrets at the barracks then the missile and laser turrets at the sensor array then take out the sensor array and then the barracks always keeping s-foils closed when at all possible to make up time. head towards the spaceport once the array and barracks are destroyed and don't worry about the tie fighters that you meet on the way but take out all ground targets you can on your way to the space port once you take out the spaceport you should have done all this in less than 6:00 minutes

Escape From Fest: take out the two st on the right side of the hill and the droid tank. then the two turrets on the right side of the hill as you head towards the first at at take out as many of the st near the at at as you can before you ever reach the at at use the right brake and turn right as you hook the at at and use the brake as much as you can to stay close to the at at that will cut time and you'll bring it down quicker. as soon as it's down head to the second at at taking out the buildings and turrets that are directly in front of the power generator then take out the at at with the same tactic as with the first one. fire at the generator after taking down the at at but don't concentrate on destroying it yet. head to the third at at and take it down in like fashion (you should hear "the gate is down repeat the gate is down" somewhere around your approach to the third at at or while you're taking it out. once the third at at is disposed of head back towards the generator taking out the tank in front of it and then the generator. take out the next tank then head back towards your at pt's and head along the ridge on their right and take out the tanks heading in then turn and take out the tanks on the other side of the canyon then turn and take out the tanks near the last turret then head back and take out the last of the tanks then take the tie bombers down as fast as you can don't let them start bombing the atpt's or you're not going to get the gold once you take out all four sets of tie bombers take out the st and missile turrets near the facility then head up the hill and get the bonus destroying both laser turrets on ;your way in doing all this should get you the gold ( i know it sounds complicated but it's actually quite easy)

Raid on sullust: use the naboo starfighter if you've downloaded the patch then head full throttle destroying everything in your path this level takes practice

Moff Seerdon's Revenge: again use the naboo fighter to take this level out. quickly take out the missile turret at the beginning then head down with secondary weapons armed and quickly take out the at st before it takes out the bacta tank after that take out your targets as quickly as possible. (it is very hard to finish with a gold medal in this level with the x-wing)

there is the way i do those levels jedi skywalker i hope it helps you out

i completed the death star run with the naboo starfighter in 2:15 seconds with 96% accuracy it was the one and only time i've done it that fast and that accurate otherwise i do it in about 2:40 seconds with about 82% accuracy and the time and accuracy you have on the battle of hoth is damn good!

An Assault on Kile II I can't use the X-wing. I've got only the Y-Wing, Millennium Falcon and the TIE interceptor.

if you use the y-wing just drop as many bombs on targets as you can and don't worry about the lamba class shuttle that shows up after you destroy the radar station and the barracks just head straight for the spaceport and you have a decent chance of getting the gold with the y-wing ( i just got the gold with the y-wing today)

I'm getting better with each passing moment.:p

I must get a gold medal on three levels now.

Escape from Fest - my problem is that I can't get enough friendly saves

Raid on Sullust - it's my time or my accuracy

Moff Seerdon's revenge - always my time

But it's going the good way.:cool:

don't go after the walker that is with the at pt's take that one down last take out the walker near the shield generator and the generator then the third walker and all the small tanks (the gate will come down eventually) and the at pt's shouldn't be harmed by the first walker so you should get enough friendly saves and alot more kills doing it this way

:deathstar:x-wing:

I've just completed all the missions with gold today

Escape from Fest (my way):

Go directly to the AT-PTs, taking out the one turret in the direct path. Take some potshots at the stormtroopers and the barracks, but go for the AT-AT immediately. Take it down and speed off to the second AT-AT near the generator. Kill the 2 turrets, take down the AT-AT. Then fly off and kill the third walker, by which time the tanks have popped down. Kill these, the ones closer to the gate first. Fly low and slow, ignore the fact they shoot at you. Once most of them are dead, the TIEs start arriving. In my experience, they first do a bombing run ahead of where the PTs are by that point, so let them do that while you finish off the tanks. Get them when they come back to strafe the PTs properly. Remember to take out the next set of TIEs, and don't get distracted while they come else they murder the PTs. Once the last TIEs have came and been mown down, speed off to the generator and destroy that. Then head to the "secret", which is up on the hill, near where the PTs were to start with. Grab the secret and then head to the research plant and destroy that.

Remember to take out the immediate threats to the PTs at all times and it isn't as hard.

For Moff Seldon's Revenge, the key is to make sure you immediately head left and take out the AT-ST that is standing amongst a herd of civilians. I found the V-wing was the easiest craft to do this level in.

Now my question is how do you get the TIE fighter? It shows up when i pick a mission in the craft you can use bit, but it isn't in the hanger. Also, can someone provide the URL for the Naboo Starfighter patch i would be grateful

Originally posted by KraZug

[b Now my question is how do you get the TIE fighter? It shows up when i pick a mission in the craft you can use bit, but it isn't in the hanger.[/b]

Go to the Millennium Falcon, pull back the mouse a little bit and normally you will go to the TIE Interceptor. You will find it behind the Millennium Falcon

Thanks for your advice, but I gotten gold on the level of Fest yesterday!

:p

Originally posted by KraZug

Well done Jedi Skywalker

I'm enjoying the TIE, but don't like it as much as the X or V wings

Did you try the Naboo Starfighter? I've completed the level Moff Seerdon's Revenge and Raid On Sullust with this craft. It's okay, but indeed, the X-wing is much better. I don't like the V-Wing, but I do like the A-Wing. In speed it matches the TIE's much better.

Hey Plo Koon, or is it Luuke again? Where are you man?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Luuke, I'm glad you showed me a sing that you still are alive. I missed you my dear friend. I wish you the best for X-mas and the new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks jedi skywalker it's me luuke i forgot my password again so i had to creat yet another user name and this is it and i hope you had a merry christmas

:duel:

Originally posted by Jedi_Knight_27

thanks jedi skywalker it's me luuke i forgot my password again so i had to creat yet another user name and this is it and i hope you had a merry christmas

:duel:

I had a very merry Christmas, and I wish you a happy new year. In 4 hours we will have 2003!

Try to remember your password!

i'm trying to have a happy new years day but it's hard since my elbow is killin me from an old work injury but i hope you have a good one and look i remembered my password!!!!! lol no i'm having a decent day since i finnally found an old friend from here on the internet. and once again congrats on getting them gold medals i can't play the game right now since my graphics accelerator is messing up on me.

Archived