Home

New Cheat That Goes Around, How To Ban It??!!!

Yourself!

Guys, there ARE DISHONORABLE PEOPLE THAT USE FOLLOWING CHEAT : they somehow dissconnect and connect to server WHILE DUELING AND THEY GET TO ABILITY TO START FIGHTING WITH 100/25 HP while other guy has already been wounded. THIS IS REDICULOUS, ITS NO FUN TO FIGHT LIKE THAT!!! ANYONE KNOWS A WAY TO BAN THAT?

They should make 1.05 patch that will make this cheat useless

Originally posted by Lord MuRaTuS

He he he you can't prevent it anyway technically without a new patch from Raven...

You will have to deal with us (Im one of the very few that uses this very simple but hard-to-find-out bug) that will give you full health back into same duel.

The only way you can "counter" an EliteLamer like me in the game is by staying there very long and keep coming back, but patience is my main thing... I can go on for hours doing this..

And then "you fcking n00b, u cant play without cheats" thing... It's not what it's all about. We EliteLamers love to just annoy people, either by killing them with cheats, or just dropping them down before they get to play.

Believe me I can kick most of your asses without these bugs, but I use it just because it makes you guys more annoyed and you start screaming "n00b" all the time and lamer-****... And then when somebody says "No, Im not at all annoyed with you. I just feel sorry for you, you have no friends" thing, I just laugh my a$$ off because that's the standard **** we EliteLamers get to hear!

Ha ha. Just be a good kid and wait for a new patch from Raven.. Which hopefully will have more bugs to exploit ;)

CONGRATULATIONS: You have just recieved the DUMBA$$ of the Week Award.

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

I'd like the forums admins to give out Muratus's IP upon request so that he might be IP banned from as many servers as possible. Server admins speak up and request this from the forum admins as well. Kids like this are the reason this game is going in the toilet.

Well said... *sticks fist in the air and slowly drops his gaze to the earth*

I think I found a command that might be able to combat this, I run a CTF server so this bug doesn't really affect my server so I haven't tested the command out. However, I was looking through my different configs and noticed a command that seems to be at default.

seta sv_reconnectlimit "3"

I think 3 is default. I'm not sure if this would solve the problem but if it were set to 1 then perhaps it would thwart the exploitation of this bug. I'm not sure if setting it to 0 would be a good idea or even if this will do anything at all. Some of you duel server admins play around with this and let us know.

fallen1.jpg

He he he you can't prevent it anyway technically without a new patch from Raven...

You will have to deal with us (Im one of the very few that uses this very simple but hard-to-find-out bug) that will give you full health back into same duel.

The only way you can "counter" an EliteLamer like me in the game is by staying there very long and keep coming back, but patience is my main thing... I can go on for hours doing this..

And then "you fcking n00b, u cant play without cheats" thing... It's not what it's all about. We EliteLamers love to just annoy people, either by killing them with cheats, or just dropping them down before they get to play.

Believe me I can kick most of your asses without these bugs, but I use it just because it makes you guys more annoyed and you start screaming "n00b" all the time and lamer-****... And then when somebody says "No, Im not at all annoyed with you. I just feel sorry for you, you have no friends" thing, I just laugh my a$$ off because that's the standard **** we EliteLamers get to hear!

Ha ha. Just be a good kid and wait for a new patch from Raven.. Which hopefully will have more bugs to exploit ;)

Hehe, EliteLamers.

I like that one.

That’s the one thing I miss from other games, there are no true "lamer" clans in JK2.

Granted DSbr was funny, but nothing along the lines of myg0t from Counter-Strike.

Maybe I should go and form an elite type killing brigade just to liven things up on those NF/SO Vulcan Admin mod servers...

;)

I exploit the bugs in this game because Im damn tired of the net community of JK2, Im tired of bowing before fights, im tired of saying GG and im tired of being nice on the servers and sometimes counter other lamers and deal with them.

http://members.rogers.com/unreal2k3/pics/genmay/lastweek.jpg

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43763

That never gets old, lol clasic lucasforums.

Originally posted by Break_dF

CONTRATULATIONS: You have received the STUPIDA$$ of the Week Award.

Enjoy

Theres no need for name calling, turn that frown upside down friend of friends. I sincerely hope your cancer ridden wrinkled meat of a liver doesn't fall through your rosy red rectum and out of your pus filled anus you mother of a 3 nippled jackel named deborah. How about you pull your intestines through the dinner plate sized nipple on your back, wrap it around the bottom of a stair case go back to the top slide it between your ass cheeks and slide down till the friction slices your bulbous ass in half exposing your bowling ball sized tumour you ass fight practicing poor excuse for an aborted fetus. Then you can have the "Fat Bastard Redneck Racsist cow ****ing no dick having inbreed son of a bitch" of the week award.

Enjoy.

And Cedrin, well crap. Altho I can say I havent run into anyone using it yet on v1.03. Perhaps all the lamers stick to v1.04? Oh well, I'd probably just leave the server if I ran into somebody like that.

Originally posted by Break_dF

http://www.all-nettools.com/cgi-bin/sw.cgi

This looks interesting...

*coughposthisIPcough*

You can trance any route to an IP address in just about any operating system. These are standard network utilities. The program simply traces the packet route. That site uses a server side script to execute the command (CGI).

in windows 2k and probably XP

Use: tracert ip_number (or domain)

in Unix flavors

or traceroute ip_number (or domain)

nslookup (on win or Unix) and Dig (Unix) can give information on his domain... if he has as reverse DNS entry for IP (arpa.reverse_address).

then do this:

%nslookup

> ls -t domain.com

(on Unix flavors)

That will download all DNS entries and RP records. But nothing is concrete and locations can be mirrored and spoofed. So may not be worth the effort....

Oh... and there is always DHCP, in which case it is not plausible to block a dynamic pool of addresses (or an element address of this pool) as they are used by most on the same network. So you may block one address that is later used by a innocent user. Most ISPs use this solution also, so I am wondering if this has ever happened on this game

(innocent user receives a ban message from server).

Here is something to think about: Our standard IPv4 addresses are 32 bits in 4 sets of 3 digits (e.g. 127.0.0.1). A new addition IPv6 will use long 128 bit addresses composed of 39 digits or 32 hexadecimal characters, so this addressing schema will make it alot more difficult to just remember banned addresses. Also since hexadecimal or integers probably will be an interchangeable standard of representing these addresses, it will make 2 different possible representations needed to ban. Hopefully integrated software will help in determining both representations.

Archived