Home

SKIN: Luke Bespin

frendon

Hi, i know there is a bespin luke skin already but it doesn't use the luke model from jk2 and that makes it look bad, so i made this one using the right model. I used the textures from HapSlash's Bespin Luke and fixed to fit the luke's model the only problem is that it looks like he has a skirt over his pants but is a small price to pay for a good bespin luke skin, I also used the hair from Alphan_Jijua's ANHluke but I darkened it a

little bit, let's face it luke is not that blond.

I sent this file to jediknightii.net a long time ago but they never published, what do you think? is it good enough? should i try and send it again?

Here is a screenshot:

bespinlukeshot.jpg

Originally posted by frendon

I sent this file to jediknightii.net a long time ago but they never published, what do you think? is it good enough? should i try and send it again?

It might help if you 1- ASK the original author(s) to let you use their work 2- GIVE credit to the original author(s).

As for the skin and model, personaly I don't see that great improvement from the original Besping Luke by Hapslash, has a matter of fact, I honestly liked the original one better! but it might be the screenshots who don't do your version justice.

Originally posted by HapSlash

Ya think someone might try asking me first,...

I'm sorry haplash when i did it i wasn't planning on publishing it i just want it to use it myself but later when i decided to try and publish it i gave you all the credit on the readme, they never published though. I'm sorry, it won't happen again, if you are not ok with this i'll just won't try to publish it anymore.

Anyway here are more screenshots, the first one is haplash original skin side by side with mine, the ONLY improvement i would say is on the face, using raven's luke model it does look like Luke:

minevshaplash.JPG

moreshots.JPG

Originally posted by SKull104

Very Cool. Face is Good. When is it a release?

it depends, if haplash is ok with it, I will release it, if not then there will not be a release, or I will try and make my own textures and I will release it when I finished them, that will take some time but I don't want to release this without haplash approval.

I for one don't really mind if others use my textures as bases for making their own, as long as they ask first and give proper credit.

But in this situation I would prefer if they were not used. I've spent a lot of time on the skin and still have future plans for it.

I wanted to wait till this was closer to being finished, but...

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/new-luke-model.jpg

I'll be finishing the mesh soon and then I can start working on the new textures I'll need. I've also been working towards getting all new custom sounds and bot support for it as well. It's the first project I started working on for JK and I won't stop until it's finished.

I for one don't really mind if others use my textures as bases for making their own, as long as they ask first and give proper credit.

But in this situation I would prefer if they were not used. I've spent a lot of time on the skin and still have future plans for it.

I'll be finishing the mesh soon and then I can start working on the new textures I'll need. I've also been working towards getting all new custom sounds and bot support for it as well. It's the first project I started working on for JK and I won't stop until it's finished.

WOW that's looking great haplash, i'm glad that you took the time in doing that, finally i will be able to play with a great Bespin Luke Model and skin!! keep up the great work!! :D

Originally posted by SKull104

I wait for two persons' release to pleasure.

if you meant the release of my skin and haplash model, then i got to tell you, i won't release mine, haplash's model is more than enough, there won't be any need for my skin when he releases his model and i'm REALLY looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

that looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

i love the belt! head and textures are great!!! i can't wait for this!! :) awesome!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived