Home

Lame Cheaters Ruining Jk!

Cedrin

I just was on a server that had two guys come in and use this reconnecting cheat that enabled them to come back with full life.

What it looks like they did was spam a bunch of name changes then reconnected back to the server but it doesnt put them back at the end of the line.

Can someone get their IP's and ban them!

Another bad one I've seen which is kinda funny but gets old real fast. 3 guys come on a server (these 3 were all same clan) which has emotes activated, so an adminmod server. 2 of the guys engage in duel to make them invincible to other players. They then go arround surrounding other players and kissing them from either side, so that when one animation finishes the next one starts, locking you down. Then their other guy whose been running kills you whilst your trapped, it is possible to escape by side kicking at the right moment when the guy come up to kill you. Very very funny, but even more lame.

Originally posted by Kainite

Another bad one I've seen which is kinda funny but gets old real fast. 3 guys come on a server (these 3 were all same clan) which has emotes activated, so an adminmod server. 2 of the guys engage in duel to make them invincible to other players. They then go arround surrounding other players and kissing them from either side, so that when one animation finishes the next one starts, locking you down. Then their other guy whose been running kills you whilst your trapped, it is possible to escape by side kicking at the right moment when the guy come up to kill you. Very very funny, but even more lame.

did you try slapping the kissers? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived