Home

Grip Kick|what u think bout it

lllKyNeSlll

Grip the person then look down at their feet, it brings them closer to you, then you can start kicking right away without having to jump around. Only useful against another darksider though, lightsider just pops on absorb and wham full force again unless they're drained by someone else, but one on one it's no good unless facing andother darkie.

Originally posted by t3rr0r

i think it's retarded, since half the time you can't push them away (for some retarded reason).

Wah wah, I can't counter this move so I'm going to get it nerfed just like I did to backstab in 1.03 and DFA in 1.02, which will then make forces act like wave ripples! Yay!

Honestly, shut up. I'm sick of the whining.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

Wah wah, I can't counter this move so I'm going to get it nerfed just like I did to backstab in 1.03 and DFA in 1.02, which will then make forces act like wave ripples! Yay!

Honestly, shut up. I'm sick of the whining.

**** you. not my fault push/pull is buggy when people are moving around like idiots. you obviously were an ass-fighter back in 1.02.

unfortunately, for the real skilled players, gk is fairly pointless. To counter a good gker, just drain. If you're oof you're oof*cked. The most important thing about FF dueling is...what class?...Force Conservation! If you're patient, you should never lose to a gk. Back when I was l33t...ahem...(I know)...I only used gk to combat smack-talk and to piss off the n00bs, I mean less-qualified players.

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

GKing is fun.

There is an art/skill to it though. Anyone can look down and kick away, but a smart GK user will work on his movements while in the air to avoid the push/pull attempts.

BTW, a credit card has *16 digits silly-willy.

Again, speaking from personal experience...gk was useless for serious dueling. Maybe you see it different but...YOU'RE WRONG DAMMIT! ;).... oh, and about the #, I have 19 so some moron won't actually try to use it; although, I guess I could change it...

Oh, and what's w/ the new signature, Ewok?

Originally posted by Toa Tahu

Well it's pretty useless for me,needless to say,I'm not boasting,I just whip up absorb,mind trick,go behind their back and red dfa.Unless,LAG gets me,which is almost every case.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but...that would NEVER work against a good duelist. DFA = suicide. The gk is obviously something NOT to do on lsers. It's a ds offensive counter ONLY.

Gee, I like CAPS!

I'm a loner...a rebel.

Just a parting of the ways, I really have more fun just screwing around than playing competitively so it's best just to step aside rather than let anyone down. It's not a matter of not wanting to be in this clan, just a matter of not wanting to play for any clan.

And no, there is no bad blood. I respect the ability of the players in SF and have had a great time playing with/against them and hope to remain friends with all of the members.

And BTW a cool combo to try (back to the topic).

Grip>kick>kick>drop>(they stutter while still in the *choke phase)saber toss>kick.

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

I'm a loner...a rebel.

Just a parting of the ways, I really have more fun just screwing around than playing competitively so it's best just to step aside rather than let anyone down. It's not a matter of not wanting to be in this clan, just a matter of not wanting to play for any clan.

And no, there is no bad blood. I respect the ability of the players in SF and have had a great time playing with/against them and hope to remain friends with all of the members.

Well, if Screed leaves SF I can officially call it an "idiot clan." I don't think you could have any "bad blood" w/ any of them or anyone for that matter. You're a great guy, Ewok...well, other than your obsession w/ homosexuality...that's all good though. Anyway, I should stop posting on these forums until swg comes out. BTW, that Teamwarfare thread was absolutely pathetic...

Guys.......get a room will ya!

Anyways..as a side note... *cough* ......I would pnw j00, both of j00 if it wasn't for the lag and all. And you know it. Anyone who has experienced my patented "rage-speedin', grip-spinnin', lightning-spammin', mind trickin', kickthrow-pullin'-attack knows I cannot be beaten.

Remember people; there is always someone stronger, faster, smarter and more handsome out there than you.

Namerly me. :)

Originally posted by t3rr0r

**** you. not my fault push/pull is buggy when people are moving around like idiots. you obviously were an ass-fighter back in 1.02.

hehe I love how buggy is defined in the n00b dictionary

Buggy - Any move in the game that is not very easy to counter.

wah wah

BTW your ass fight comment shows that you don't know anything about 1.02 so - SHHHHHHH newb

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Anyways..as a side note... *cough* ......I would pnw j00, both of j00 if it wasn't for the lag and all. And you know it. Anyone who has experienced my patented "rage-speedin', grip-spinnin', lightning-spammin', mind trickin', kickthrow-pullin'-attack knows I cannot be beaten.

Remember people; there is always someone stronger, faster, smarter and more handsome out there than you.

Don't make me post your basketball pictures again!

Originally posted by FatalStrike

Don't make me post your basketball pictures again!

*grumble* ..FINE! You win. :(

...but just you wait! Some day you'll make a mistake too. And when that day comes, Fatal.. I'll be there...watching.

:dev6:

Ps: Still... I could easily :jumpfire: all j00 guys MWAHAHAHAHA!!...uhmm..yeah..

Ps: Still... I could easily :jumpfire: all j00 guys MWAHAHAHAHA!!...uhmm..yeah..

The only way to pwn me is....

a- Find me playing ProMod

b- Find me in 1.02 where I am usually in a server with 4 of my clanmates

c- Shell the building I have hidden in waiting for a Nazi to show himself in Battlefield 1942

COME GET ME!!!

Where do you play at the most?

Seriously, not a smack-talk or anything. I just think it would be fun to get a chance to play a lot of the regulars who have posted here for quite sometime.

Originally posted by Overlord22

To those who can perfect GK and dont get caught in getting pulled down, it kills in 10 seconds. As compared to pull-throw-kick (what break used to do "back when he was l33t"). Which does only 50, and much easier to dodge.

2 things for you to do Overlord...

1: Read Artifex's post.

2: Kill me in 10 seconds.

Then you can talk about your "skills" and refrain from pathetic ill-based sarcasm. I'd much rather someone try a gk than a ptk. If they're so easy to dodge then why was I constantly kicked for so-called scripting or just being "cheap." Please think about what you post before you post it...

Archived