Home

Grip Kick|what u think bout it

lllKyNeSlll

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Guys.......get a room will ya!

Anyways..as a side note... *cough* ......I would pnw j00, both of j00 if it wasn't for the lag and all. And you know it. Anyone who has experienced my patented "rage-speedin', grip-spinnin', lightning-spammin', mind trickin', kickthrow-pullin'-attack knows I cannot be beaten.

Remember people; there is always someone stronger, faster, smarter and more handsome out there than you.

Namerly me. :)

Refer to the above.

Kynes, I don't see why that combo wouldn't work if you had a great ping and are quick enough with the fingers. I pull kick someone, then while they're on their back if not absorbing, I pull kick them again if they don't get a push off. So assuming they don't have absorb on or get a push off, I don't see why you couldn't do that combo, button combo is a little more than pull kick pull kick but it should work, I'll have to try it.

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

Kynes, I don't see why that combo wouldn't work if you had a great ping and are quick enough with the fingers. I pull kick someone, then while they're on their back if not absorbing, I pull kick them again if they don't get a push off. So assuming they don't have absorb on or get a push off, I don't see why you couldn't do that combo, button combo is a little more than pull kick pull kick but it should work, I'll have to try it.

There's only one problem w/ that...It's pointless.

Think about it. If someone doesn't push on a knockdown or is oof, the best and easiest thing to do would be a heavy swing + front/side kick. It's a complete waste of force and effort to pull THEN lounge. Actually, this combo would hurt more than it helped. If you want to "look cool" then that's about all this would be good for.

Originally posted by Break_dF

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but...that would NEVER work against a good duelist. DFA = suicide. The gk is obviously something NOT to do on lsers. It's a ds offensive counter ONLY.

Gee, I like CAPS!

Well,unless that guy's dfa is special and makes him recover instantly,my tactic should work.After they do some dfa stunt on me,they will be stunned for a while,right?So,I just go behind them and either red dfa or forward attack though.

No offence though.

Originally posted by Toa Tahu

Well,unless that guy's dfa is special and makes him recover instantly,my tactic should work.After they do some dfa stunt on me,they will be stunned for a while,right?So,I just go behind them and either red dfa or forward attack though.

No offence though.

WTF are you talking about?...

DFA = suicide

I'm not promoting a DFA there...

No offense...

Heh well if you say so break, considering you havent played me in quite a while. As for "The king of full force duel laming", I do what's needed to win if lightning is the answer to people who run around, i'll do it :). If pull throw is (for people who like absorb etc) so be it.

Originally posted by Overlord22

Heh well if you say so break, considering you havent played me in quite a while. As for "The king of full force duel laming", I do what's needed to win if lightning is the answer to people who run around, i'll do it :). If pull throw is (for people who like absorb etc) so be it.

No argument there.

BTW, I know you tend to Smurf a lot, so I never really know when it is you I am playing, but if you are that Saber|st guy from the Infinite Frag servers, you rock when you play Light side.

If that's not you then, nm.

Unless you've drastically improved there would be no need for me to "play" you again. Please, get over yourself. I do have to hand you one thing though-the strutting. You used to look like such a moron it was beyond hilarious...damn, those were the days...

Please, get over yourself. I do have to hand you one thing though-the strutting. You used to look like such a moron it was beyond hilarious...damn, those were the days...

Get over yourself.. hmm.. I don't remember ever calling myself "the king of full force dueling for 3-4 months" unlike you in multiple posts. As for looking like a moron.. go back to 1.03 or 1.02 even when you were getting pull/backsweeped and whining, or when anyone used force and you always would cry "NF!".

I've always been under the impression that lightside is pretty much pointless in a FF duel, basically becasue of the healing techniques used by each side of the force. Full force dueling is all about keeping pressure on the other player and since lightside has no offensive force poers thats one option gone. Also its takes half a force pool just to heal 25 points of damage, that is a joke. Then look at drain, takes like 3 bars of force energy to use and at the same time heals you whilst denying your opponent of force. I could wrong, but technically I think thats about right.

Heal was pretty powerful in 1.02.. but now... lol... try using heal lvl 1! It's like... wow, I lost half of my force pool and got 3 more hitpoints! Awesome!! :rolleyes:

Where do you play at the most?

Seriously, not a smack-talk or anything. I just think it would be fun to get a chance to play a lot of the regulars who have posted here for quite sometime.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but after I switched OS:s a few weeks ago, I haven't installed JO back...yet. So you won't be finding me on any servers, Ewok.

But it's probably best this way. Imagine you joining a finnish server with your ping of 480... that would not exactly be a fair fight. :(

*sigh* And I'd probably have to kill myself IRL after getting my ass kicked 10-0 by a guy who plays with a 5 second lag.

Anyways, in case someone runs into an unbelievably skilled player named Luc [Ph34rMe!] Solar , you'll know that I'm back pnwR0xxoringz j00 all. :)

Ummm...so what was the topic of this thread again :confused:

Get over yourself.. hmm.. I don't remember ever calling myself "the king of full force dueling for 3-4 months" unlike you in multiple posts. As for looking like a moron.. go back to 1.03 or 1.02 even when you were getting pull/backsweeped and whining, or when anyone used force and you always would cry "NF!".

Umm...yeah. I didn't start playing until 1.03 and never once said NF. If you remember correctly I was in iss and tried to fight w/out using backstab. Also, if you remember correctly, I never once fought you w/out using backstab b/c ..well.. you're a waste of time. As far as being the best at FF dueling for 4 months... umm, ask anyone other than yourself.

Originally posted by Kainite

I've always been under the impression that lightside is pretty much pointless in a FF duel, basically becasue of the healing techniques used by each side of the force. Full force dueling is all about keeping pressure on the other player and since lightside has no offensive force poers thats one option gone. Also its takes half a force pool just to heal 25 points of damage, that is a joke. Then look at drain, takes like 3 bars of force energy to use and at the same time heals you whilst denying your opponent of force. I could wrong, but technically I think thats about right.

As far as the 1.04 patch goes, you're absolutely right. During 1.03, I was an avid light sider. W/ this patch, the ls is not only boring but pointless.

Originally posted by Break_dF

As far as the 1.04 patch goes, you're absolutely right. During 1.03, I was an avid light sider. W/ this patch, the ls is not only boring but pointless.

Three 1.04 players who do light very well (actually better than they do dark):

1-SF-Screed

2-Saber|st (plays on UK infinite FF duel servers all the time)

2-Massacre (last known as STD-Cyanide and AWOL now)

Granted all 3 play in a way most would consider as cheap, but the strategy and skill can not be denied.

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

Three 1.04 players who do light very well (actually better than they do dark):

1-SF-Screed

2-Saber|st (plays on UK infinite FF duel servers all the time)

2-Massacre (last known as STD-Cyanide and AWOL now)

Granted all 3 play in a way most would consider as cheap, but the strategy and skill can not be denied.

You can't tell me that patience and drain wouldn't take them, Ewok...

Archived