Home

Quake II Model Remake.....

Pyro638

I am just looking for someone to help and this is a request thread so i think i derserve the right to bump and ask for a little help because i cannot find any other model or skin in JK:II like this.....if you cannot help me then why to you have to try and delete my thread? I am just asking for one thing........I didnt know that was too hard because in the past I have done things for people in this thread so I thought now its my turn to get somthing back for what i've done (mostly skins). Did i also mention that this is for a mod i am making - isnt that contributing more? So why should this thread be deleted and my hopes of actually getting this model in game thrown away? Is it like that in these forums? If it is then i dont want to be apart of it, because I thought one of the many reasons to have a forum was to share infromation & help people out....

I hoped this changed your mind...

btw cool icon InsaneSith:cool:

Im tellin ya hes gone and ive tried to track him down, and i can't find him. His email from polycount was deleted and as far as I know hes not an existing member......:giveup:.....Look up a little at one of my last posts and you'll see. You can go and try to contact him because I cant seem to find this guy. Anyway thanks for helpin :thmbup1:

lol like the icon change :D

• 2 weeks later...

you would be much better off making the model yourself from scratch. JK2 uses a different file system for it's player models, it uses different animations and skin layouts and also supports higher polycounts. it would be pretty pointless to convert the model because the amount of efforty required would be equal to you just making it from scratch and if you'd started when you started the thread you'd prolly be finishing it about now...

Archived