what NATIONALITY are you????

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SpYzEr

American :D

???

can you be more deeper than that (be more specific).

i mean, i'm from america but i still consider myself filipino.

btw

a mutt is what we call dogs with different race.

for example:

like a dog whos a german shepard and pit bull.

you know what i'm saying.

Originally posted by leXX

I was born in England so I'm British, although my mum is from Barbados and my dad is from Scotland. Just call me mixed race! ;)

So your mom is from Barbados. Thats cool I have a good friend that lives there.

I am also American too but I think he means as to where are your ancestor's from. Even if your parents have been in America for a long time. You have to be from somewhere other than America unless you are a Native American. The politcally correct term.

:duel::lsduel:

If you want to be technical, then I'm British. Born in England, raised there for 10 years before moving to Wales, where I still lurk. Bloodlines...who can say? I know there's Irish, Welsh and English blood in my ancestry, and it wouldn't surprise me if there's also the blood of other countries that invaded Britain over the years. I mean, let's face it...the places we call home are just pieces of land all attached to the same planet, and our ancestors all moved around a lot. It's only our perceptions, beliefs and way of life that tie us to a chunk of soil.

So I prefer to think of myself as a global citizen.

And when the next cataclysmic event occurs somewhere on this planet's surface (as it will in the future as it has in the past)...a lot of countries had better wake up to the fact that many millions of people are going to be displaced and come knocking on their door.

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

???

can you be more deeper than that (be more specific).

i mean, i'm from america but i still consider myself filipino.

Sry... I was born in America and my parents are from America. But my ancestors were from Ireland, so i consider my self part Irish

Originally posted by NeoDios

I'm Canadian, eh? :D

CANA001.GIF

As for specifics, you would not know if I told you. I guarentee you.

It's in Ontario, I'll leave it at that. And if you don't know where that is, I'll smack you.

try me, i fancy myself at knowing quite a few places in ontario. some with a population so small that ive seen bigger apartment buildings :D

Archived