Home

what NATIONALITY are you????

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oi, Oi, Oi!!!

An Aussie here too (For those that have problems saying it, say it the same as Ozzy, as in Ozzy Osbourne - IE All Americans!!! )

Not from New South Wales, those "North Of The Border" are a bit weird to us Victorians - We have the F1 GP, about to have the WRC Rally Australia, Melbourne Cup, and a lot of other things that you "Canadians" wish you had...... (We did have the Olympics FIRST in 56 and the tradition of the athletes not entering in as teams in the Closing Ceremony was introduced in Melbourne - You may claim to have the best, but the trademarks of a Melbourne Olympics still lingers!! )

BTW LeXX: No matter whether you are from England, Barbados, or Scotland - we will whip you in every sport. We only need to win this week in Perth for the Ashes.!!

Born in the States (near Seattle Washington). Raised in Wales and California. Those are two totally different climates and I love them both for it. Hated the fact that I had to wear wet clothes because we didn't have a dryer and we had to hang out clothes on a line outside and detested the fact that it is SOOOO #%#$@ hot in CA.

If I had to trace genealogy I am a Slovakian Jew and Scottish White Celtic homeboy person.

BigTeddyPaul

Er... see, this is where I get confused. I'm a strange and wide mix of nations. My father is half Lebanese, half English, my mother is Canadian(which constitutes of English, Irish, Scottish, French and Native American). So I really don't belong to any one nationality persay, not enough to say I am totally of that race....

so here's the Lebanese and Canadian flags :D

flag.lebanon.gif

311x150.jpg

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

BTW LeXX: No matter whether you are from England, Barbados, or Scotland - we will whip you in every sport. We only need to win this week in Perth for the Ashes.!!

You keep saying that like I care about cricket. I don't care who wins! I don't think you can whip us in every sport do you?

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

I can't understand it. How ARE we so good at sports? Are we gods? :D

I'm a woman, I have better things to occupy my mind than the utterly pointless sport that is cricket. I don't think I could stand to even watch 5 minutes of it without wanting to kill someone. I only wish we didn't invent the damn stupid sport.

:xp:

Archived